West Brom vs Newcastle United - 25/03/12 at 4pm (on SkySports)

Beren

Looks like another afternoon of Sky waxing lyrical over our opponents and then dropping in that we're playing 5 minutes before kick off. Commentators willing the ball into the net and afterall, they are a grand old club who deserve to win, and lovely Roy is the best manager ever (but was rightly sacked by Liverpool, he just didn't fit in you see with such a huge club who deserve success)

Redknapp claiming he said at the start of the season that we "could" struggle

Did he f*** :lol:

Didn't the arsehole have us down for the drop ?

Always loathed that b******.

"The finish: If they finish fourth from bottom, it will be a good year for Newcastle. It's not looking good for them right now and that's without knowing what other problems are coming their way once the season has started. I think they might just escape relegation, only because there are worse teams out there than them."

:lol:

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew has named an unchanged side for the Magpies' Premier League fixture at West Bromwich Albion this afternoon (4pm kick-off).

But, while the personnel stays the same, United will line-up in a slightly different way from last weekend's victory over Norwich.

James Perch - deployed in a central midfield role against the Canaries - is expected to revert to left-back, with Jonas Gutierrez moving from there into his normal left-wing berth. And French international Yohan Cabaye will come inside to partner Danny Guthrie in the middle of the park

Not sure Cabaye and Guthrie will hold the fort here. We need to retain possession if this is going to work.

Feeling confident with them two in CM. Better partnership than Tiote & Cabaye.

I would completely disagree, but I still have some faith in the two together.