Newcastle United 2 - 0 Liverpool - 01/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

The shirt pulling on HBA being swept totally under the carpet I see.

Really don't think it was enough to get a penalty. Was a combination of a bit of shirt pulling, poor balance from Ben Arfa due to being on his right foot and in two minds about crossing the ball, and Ben Arfa going down a bit easily/hoping for some contact.

lol... the contact was jose pulling his shirt! its 100% penalty

The shirt pulling on HBA being swept totally under the carpet I see.

Really don't think it was enough to get a penalty. Was a combination of a bit of shirt pulling, poor balance from Ben Arfa due to being on his right foot and in two minds about crossing the ball, and Ben Arfa going down a bit easily/hoping for some contact.

Maybe, but a pull is a pull, at least worth brushing over in the analysis.

Guest Spiria

Hello,

French fan here ! Can I say I love newcastle ? If you manage  to keep Ben arfa at this level I will maybe see a beautiful French game in my life for the euro ! I actually like Perch, Tiote and Cisse xD

And a stat Ben arfa manages 27 out of his 29 passes. He improves so much.

And sorry for the English.

Guest bimpy474

Ba 5 is a bit harsh :lol: he held it up well and got an assist.

He didn't get an assist, Barfa touched on to Cisse for the 2nd, take another look ;)

That was one probably the most satisfying wins for me

Enrique getting left literally on his arse off ben arfa, cisse being tremendous again, jose in goal, 'should have stayed at a big club', 'we're in the top 6', carroll getting booked for cheating,carroll getting 'hauled odd' alongside bellamy, suarez 'jackson 5' chant :lol: , perchinho being the general, 'champagne football' at times :D ... And...rubbing the bindipping tramps faces in it..fuckin love it, sun is shining and we're sitting pretty

Get the f*** in

What was the Jackson 5 chant? :lol:

Ba 5 is a bit harsh :lol: he held it up well and got an assist.

Ba's doing a lot of work but no reward, it will come for him though. Front three superb any of them can score or create from anywhere.

Guest bimpy474

Since my son was born he's taken in 3 matches, all on a Sunday, and we've won all 3.

You lucky sod, took mine to his first and Leyton Orient stuffed us :D

http://www.finalgirlproject.com/images/shawshankred.png

+

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101012114429/prowrestling/images/e/ef/Triple_H_Water_Spit.jpg

=

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1t23wIAOD1qin4evo1_500.png

That was probably the most satisfying win for me

Enrique getting left literally on his arse off ben arfa, cisse being tremendous again, jose in goal, 'should have stayed at a big club', 'we're in the top 6', carroll getting booked for cheating,carroll getting 'hauled odd' alongside bellamy, suarez 'jackson 5' chant :lol: , perchinho being the general, 'champagne football' at times :D ... And...rubbing the bindipping tramps faces in it..fuckin love it, sun is shining and we're sitting pretty

Get the f*** in

Couldn't have summed it up better.

Hello,

French fan here ! Can I say I love newcastle ? If you manage  to keep Ben arfa at this level I will maybe see a beautiful French game in my life for the euro ! I actually like Perch, Tiote and Cisse xD

I love you :)

Guest bimpy474

Hello,

I love you :)

Floosy :D