Newcastle United 2 - 0 Liverpool - 01/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

Maybe the crowd has been a little too harsh with Carroll. He was nearly crying when he left the pitch straight down the tunnel... :lol:

http://www.violinist.com/blog/laurie/little-fiddle.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Possibly the most hilarious game I've ever been too. Can't fault a single one of our players; all fantastic  :clap:

Was beautiful seeing the long-haired cunt hauled off and the Spanish cunt raped to pieces before looking thoroughly dejected in nets.

Did any murderers actually turn up? Not a single peep all game

Pardew is our king  :notworthy:

Really Tiote is my only worry, he is the type of player I have wanted for the past 15 years, its taken us this long to find him can we find another? On current form with our scouting staff I would say yes, but its a huge gamble.

Totally agree, if this club want to get anywhere we need to keep the lad.

I've never been so angry at a football match as when Carroll dived like, honestly man  :lol:

I couldn't get angry as my arsehole was twitching too much as I couldnt tell at first glance whether Krul made contact!

It was at our end, in real time, THE most horrendous dive I've ever seen. It's one thing if he comes up here and sticks one in, that's just football. But to come to your hometown club and completely bottle a chance to score in favour of hurling yourself to the floor for a penalty and getting the keeper sent off, unforgivable that like.

Knew -1 was a great bet at 6/1  :fool:

Loved the game today, atmosphere was brilliant. In such a good mood. Probably post something more constructive once I've calmed down  :lol:

well that was brilliant. Not sure there was a pass on to Cisse tbh for the second goal, reckon it was a inzagi style completely offside one  :lol:

We deserved it though, we occaisionally had some nerves about passing, but we played good footy, could have had more, were maybe fortunate to keep a clean sheet but only because of Bellamy.

Krul - 6 - looking a little shakey of late, should get a boost from clean sheet though.

Simpson - 5 hasn't really got the 'keep it on the deck' memo the rest of the team have had

Williamson - 7 best I've seen him, unfortunate not to score, only thing marking him down was his brief crashing into Krul for second game in a row

Perchenpauer - 8 - brilliant game. Do think as funny as it was, the going down clutching head is a bit embarassing...was very funny though

Jonas - 5 - didn't fit in as full back, Bellamy was all over him. Was much much much better in the center last week

Cabaye - 7 - getting back to his best imo, not sure why some people are marking him down. Some of his passing was going astray but betting better than he has been.

Tiote - 8 - at his best, breaking up play, we have so much more midfield possession with him and Cabaye in the team

Guthrie - 6 - Did alright but demonstrated why Cabaye and Tiote are ahead of him imo, though as a third midfield guy it meant we could control the tempo.

Hatem Ben Arfa - 8 - The maestro pulling our attacking strings. Magnificent crossing form him today,

Ba - 5 - quiet game, gone off the boil a bit, but holds up alright, on wing works hard but doesn't have the pace to beat people, stalled a few counter attacks.

Cisse - 8 - top class finisher. Excellent.

Very very harsh marks on Jonas and Ba. Especially Jonas, thought he played well today.

no he didnt, got ran ragged.  had less problems in the second half as the scum knew they were beaten.

Thought Ba did alright.

How Willo got motm i will never know,.  it's obvious that sky televison dodn't want to reward it to Perch because of the incidence with Reina.

but that was even more of a reason to give it to Perch he was top notch today.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/142263800.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C6588480945C5DFAE3572ADA75ACB4A208423AFFCB98164B0C3C4

:lol:

ah the family section, 

notice only one guy gave him the w***** gesture, (bloke near top right with sunglasses)

hahahaha!

Ba maybe harsh but thought there were at least 2 counters he messed up by neither having the pace to punish liverpool or laying it off to someone who did, was thinking at time if that was ben arfa we'd have had a goal. Still maybe 5 is a little harsh.

Jonas had a poor game out of position, off since his style so suits that position in a way but anyway, I'd approve giving santon a run there again and playing jonas instead of guthrie in a midfield 3 next game.