Newcastle United 2 - 0 Liverpool - 01/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

Have sky expanded to the big 8 yet ? - or just rubbed us and everton out in the table :) - whole country fuming right now as the peoples club get f***ing embarrassed, they were absolute dog s***

It's gonna be the big 12 at this rate.

Guest Phil K

Have sky expanded to the big 8 yet ? - or just rubbed us and everton out in the table :) - whole country fuming right now as the peoples club get f***ing embarrassed, they were absolute dog s***

Did you read the spiteful petulant tweets coming out of "TalkSport" ?

It was the OFFICIAL twitter of TalkSport too - they acted like that dickhead scouse earlier.

Some "National" Radio.

:)

It's gonna be the big 12 at this rate.

:) I can just see it with 6 through to 11 rubbed out - I think the scum will finish above the scum like

MOTD2 will be good tonight, I hope Hansen adn his little poofta mate lolro are on.

Slumped in their chairs.

Has anyone seen Phil Thompson?

Heard he's pretty pissed off his nose is right out of joint.

It was the OFFICIAL twitter of TalkSport too - they acted like that dickhead scouse earlier.

Some "National" Radio.

Na, but I can imagine it was bitter and Liverpool are hard done by. Said to lad next to me and my Mam that there was so much to hate about the fuckers there today (Dogleash, Avatar, Racist Luis, Top 6 Enrique and Stevie G - oh and don't forget that little welsh turd, that smoggie cunt and that little inbred mackem twat

MOTD2 will be good tonight, I hope Hansen adn his little poofta mate lolro are on.

Slumped in their chairs.

Has anyone seen Phil Thompson?

Heard he's pretty p*ssed off his nose is right out of joint.

:bluestar:

Guest andrew

the only time ive ever got into a serious fight was against someone making vile remarks about bobby after his death. no surprise coming from a liverpool fan, disgusting cunt.

getting a little annoyed by how many people saying that any other manager apart from king kenny would have been sacked because of this result, maybe so but losing 2-0 at st james park, where we gave man u a damn good thrashing too, is surely hardly that giant a disgrace, on our day we can give anyone a game. Losing to wigan, now that really is pathetic.

I'm getting pissed off that whenever we have a good result the media put it's down the the fact that the opposite team was just playing bad or that there was a big contriversial moment, and not the fact they we played well. It's just getting beyond a joke now, all they mentioned on Sky Sports after the match was Simpsons suposed handball, and how the fans were two harsh on our ex players, they neglected to mention how well we played.

They spunked millions of pounds on shyte players, are now lyng 8th in the league and are closer to the bottom half then top.  The mandate for the club was top 4.

They were utter shyte today, from back to front and the manager, lost 6 out of the last 7 games.

They money they have spent they should techinically be playing better football.

FUCKING HA!

getting a little annoyed by how many people saying that any other manager apart from king kenny would have been sacked because of this result, maybe so but losing 2-0 at st james park, where we gave man u a damn good thrashing too, is surely hardly that giant a disgrace, on our day we can give anyone a game. Losing to wigan, now that really is pathetic.

Don't think it was the result really, just the manner in which is happened.  They look absolutely lost out there.  No plan, a bunch of guys playing for themselves, not helping each other out, walking around, etc...

When one of your players shoos the gaffer off the pitch it's clear that the end is near - if not already passed.

Some "National" Radio.

What were Talkshite saying?

What a day! It was fucking roasting in there and i've got a proper burnt forehead but god it was worth it.

I would've hated to have been one of their players out there today - complete humiliation!

Perchy lad, I take it all back - you were an absolute beast today sunshine. Take a bow!

'We're in the top six, we're in the top si-ix, Jose Enrique.............'

:lol: