Swansea vs Newcastle United - 06/04/12 @ 4:30pm (live on Sky)

Beren

I can see each outcome in this match ;D

We're really good and our attack can get through them. But they're tricky, good on the ball and great at home. Could definitely be a banana skin, so I'll go in the middle and say 1-1.

Guest ToonZA

Sensing a lack of excitement/intensity about this fixture. Might be due to it being a "bank holiday" in most places and the wierd feeling of playing on a Friday or perhaps things will pick up closer to kick-off time.

Hope Pardew gets the players up for this, holiday or not, a win will be massive. Cement our current position and place pressure on Chelsea.

I can see each outcome in this match ;D

We're really good and our attack can get through them. But they're tricky, good on the ball and great at home. Could definitely be a banana skin, so I'll go in the middle and say 1-1.

Put yourself on the line there.

wow... that man knows his football. He certainly got his facts straight regarding us, hardly any journos can do it half as well as this blog. He must watch a hell of a lot of games.

Thanks for the link. :thup:

Apart from Tiote he's pretty much got that all right. Impressive.

"Tiote is what I like to think our own Kemy Augustien could become.

Blessed with the physical make up of a Michael Essien, allied with the temperament and skill of a Frank Lampard, this bullish enforcer is as happy mixing it in a physical environment as he is gracefully constructing and pressing forward attackingly.

Newcastle's job, as is ours with Siggi for instance, is how to retain a talent that has the elite 4 at the top of the division sniffing around and proffering tempting treats elsewhere, although the player has never signalled that he is anything other than happy where he is."

What do you disagree with there?

wow... that man knows his football. He certainly got his facts straight regarding us, hardly any journos can do it half as well as this blog. He must watch a hell of a lot of games.

Blessed with the physical make up of a Michael Essien, allied with the temperament and skill of a Frank Lampard, this bullish enforcer is as happy mixing it in a physical environment as he is gracefully constructing and pressing forward attackingly.

Newcastle's job, as is ours with Siggi for instance, is how to retain a talent that has the elite 4 at the top of the division sniffing around and proffering tempting treats elsewhere, although the player has never signalled that he is anything other than happy where he is."

Just a little hint for you there.

Just a little hint for you there.

Had assumed it would be that; but Tiote is skilful. He's got as good a ball control as anyone in the team.