Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

Didnt Williamson pick up his 5th booking of the season yesterday so he will be suspended wont he?

f***ing yes, alright? Yes. Why the hell not.

Sorry for not reading the whole f***ing thread.

:lol: nah, it goes up to 10 yellows for a suspension after xmas

Didnt Williamson pick up his 5th booking of the season yesterday so he will be suspended wont he?

Fucking yes, alright? Yes. Why the hell not.

Sorry for not reading the whole fucking thread.

The tally change happens at the turn of the year man. :lol:

We should look to build goal difference in next 2 games like, Bolton there for a hammering I reckon. Cisse hatrick I reckon :)

we're never gonna catch chelsea, spurs or arsenals goal difference at this stage.... just 3 points anyway they come is what we need.

We should look to build goal difference in next 2 games like, Bolton there for a hammering I reckon. Cisse hatrick I reckon :)

Careful now...

Down with this sort of thing

We're not going to overhaul a 15 or so goal difference Chelsea have over us. 3 points please and put the pressure on them for an 8pm KO.

Guest awaymag

If Man City beat Arsenal tomorrow and we win on Monday then we will be joint 3rd  :yikes: :frantic:  Howay the Lads!

If Man City beat Arsenal tomorrow and we win on Monday then we will be joint 3rd  :yikes: :frantic:  Howay the Lads!

Amazing, knowing Newcastle we will drop points.

We should win but there's a reason 5 wins in a row at this level almost never happens, let alone practically never happens to us.

Everything is possibe now. A fight for Champions League in April is another thing that practically never happens to us.