Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

I now think we have a very good chance of qualifying, think we can beat Chelsea, Wigan and Everton but worried about Man City. Hopefully  spurs will continue to be s**** and Chelsea will stop being so jammy.

Even when we are sitting possibly on the verge of CL football not one of us can accept it. Us newcastle fans have had our fingers burnt one too many times and now we are just scared too dream for the fear of being mocked by everyone. Im so excited but patiently waiting for the massive let down im used too :(.

Either way this has been a tremendous season for us and we are almost guaranteed some form of european football so onwards and upwards

Shhh! Everyone is ruining the media myth that we demand CL football every season. Most of my mates are non Newcastle fans as I live in Swansea they all believe we'll get 4th I'm not as optimistic as them given our fixture list. Yet us Newcastle fans are the deluded ones.

Spurs dont have an easy run in.  Their opponents badly need a few points to stay up and would fight fiercely like QPR today.  I am more worried about the chance that Chelsea winning the CL at this moment.

We still need other teams to drop points because the games against Chelsea and Man City will be tough to win. But we are now in there with as good a chance as any of the competition. What more could you ask?

Still think no tbh. If we win next week at Wigan and Tottenham lose to Blackburn then I might just change my decision. Just can't see Spurs losing to Blackburn at home (Said that when they played Norwich though).

We still need other teams to drop points because the games against Chelsea and Man City will be tough to win. But we are now in there with as good a chance as any of the competition. What more could you ask?

Very true but you've only got to look at the Chelsea game at St James' this season where we should have got a result (if Luiz had of walked) and even Citeh away was a funny game with Raylor having a shocker.

We shouldn't be afraid of either of them given our form.