Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Guest Chris P

Hope so. Mind, that Cabeye pass and the finish from cisse would have opened anybody up. If they don't fear anybody anything is possible. Personally think if they play like that again they can beat anyone . One other game spang to mind after our latest victory. 3-0 against manu.

You mean you don't put Continental Tyres on the car, stock only Heineken and put Champions League cladding over all the family photos and crap you have on the walls when they come over? Amateur.

I don't think we will beat Everton, draw for me.

Aye, wouldn't shock me if we go unbeaten but only take 6 points.

Even that might be good enough. For Spurs to win 3 out of 4 in this form is a tough ask, and Chelsea would need to win their other 3 games as well if we get a draw there.

Win at Wigan, draw at Chelsea, win City, draw Everton. That will do it. If Swansea can beat City, so can we, if Wigan can push Chelsea at their place, if Villa can win there, so can we. At Everton, they'll hopefully be well clear of Liverlol, meaning we can go there and get something. I reckon they'll want us to get 4th as well :lol:

Even that might be good enough. For Spurs to win 3 out of 4 in this form is a tough ask, and Chelsea would need to win their other 3 games as well if we get a draw there.

Fingers crossed, just need them to keep fucking up as long as possible as I think once they win once they might click back into a gear that isn't reverse again and that might just be enough against the teams they're facing.

Fingers crossed, just need them to keep f***ing up as long as possible as I think once they win once they might click back into a gear that isn't reverse again and that might just be enough against the teams they're facing.

I can see Liverpool somehow upping their game when Chelsea go there. I honestly think it's between us & Spurs. That's doesn't necessarily mean I think Chelsea will finish 6th, but I think only us or Spurs will come 4th.

Fingers crossed, just need them to keep f***ing up as long as possible as I think once they win once they might click back into a gear that isn't reverse again and that might just be enough against the teams they're facing.

I can see Liverpool somehow upping their game when Chelsea go there. I honestly think it's between us & Spurs.

Aye, I was talking about Spurs and I agree.

Providing Liverpool put out a full team I can see their game with Chelsea being a firey one. Couple of aches and strains tomorrow night wouldn't go amiss either. Terry to take one to the cracked ribs or something.

Guest Chris P

I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal go to Stoke on Saturday and drop points either.

Me neither. I'm havin a bet on third now.

Can't see 'Arry and co dropping points even he still is refreshing the FA homepage. We'll just win all our games, easy.

Imagine if we do get it though, what an absolutely amazing feeling that would be. Us, back in the Champions League, playing against the best teams in Europe. Christ, it's so close, I can't even keep myself from being excited any more. Let's just start with trying to win at Wigan, surely we can do that. We're fucking mint, after all.