Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Come on Barca.

Love that our second season after promotion involves relying on Barca doing us a favour :lol: Not even in a joke-y way either.

It's fucking ridiculous :lol:

Two wins and a draw from the last four will give us 69 points. On current form, we could certainly manage that. Spurs would have to get 3 wins and a draw, and Chelsea would have to win all 4, to match that.

Looking good.

Two wins and a draw from the last four will give us 69 points. On current form, we could certainly manage that. Spurs would have to get 3 wins and a draw, and Chelsea would have to win all 4, to match that.

Looking good.

confident for next week and think if we need something from goodison we can get it......it's the other two i'm not so confident about.

Looking good.

confident for next week and think if we need something from goodison we can get it......it's the other two i'm not so confident about.

The way I see it, winning at Wigan and Everton will be key. Wigan will have to attack us, and I think their defence will then be vulnerable. Everton's season is over. So we can do that, and it's then a matter of nicking a point against Chelsea or Man City.

As I said, pitch that against the task that would then face the others - Chelsea getting 12 points and Spurs getting 10 - and it should be enough.

At this moment in time I'm more concerned about Spurs than Cheslea, I can see QPR getting something against Chelsea next week and they still have tough games with the likes of Liverpool and struggling Blackburn to play. I can certainly see Chelsea losing around about 5 points especially with us to play as well. The biggest worry from them at this moment in time is if they fluke their way to winning the Champions League though even if they do manage to get passed Barca I would fancy both Real and Bayern to beat them in the final.

Spurs though have an easier run in, though their tougher games are probably Fulham and Blackburn.

It could all work out nicely, Wigan on a downer having lost today, could face City having just lost the title in front of their own fans, Chelsea 3 days before the FA cup final and then an already on holiday Everton.

Or it could all go tits up at the DW and the season peters out to 6th (!)

Still completely in our own hands.

No, it's not.

Sounds like Ronaldo ;)

Well, it isn't, is it? Even if we win all our remaining matches we are dependent on other results going our way.

Let's be realistic, of course it's in our own hands.

Spurs aren't going to win 5 in a row.

Problem is, neither are we, so we'll see what happens.

:facepalm:

Terrible stuff, this.

So, I've recently been stopping myself from getting my hopes up but after today, you know what? I might just start believing... :laugh:

I won't lie, with Spurs losing against QPR, I'm starting to believe now. Promised myself not to get carried away but fuck it, the excitement is too much atm! This could actually happen...oh my.

Well we've won the first of two games that puts us in the mix with 3 to go, and in some significant style too. Tottenham's favour was glorious, but I think we'll be needing them to drop yet more points on what is an easy run in. Win at Wigan, and then I'll start to think about it as 50/50 prospect.

Catching Arsenal is less likely than Chelsea winning the CL for me, think Barca will do the job during the week.

Missing out on goal difference to Tottenham would be unimaginably heartbreaking, especially after our away tonking gave them 5 and lost us 5, but that too isn't worth thinking too much about yet. Beat Wigan, it's on.