Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Just posted this in the match thread but will put it in here as I hadn't realised it was so good -

FWIW Fulham are currently 2nd in the form guide (last 6), Spurs are 11th.

Obviously they are missing Dempsey who is a big miss but they still have very good players.

I've got immense faith in Duff doing something in our favour today (scoring, assisting, getting sent off etc).

Looking at their injuries, only Dempsey and possibly Ruiz (who has scored about 3 goals all season) are the players they'll miss.

Looking at Fulham's squad and I don't think they have a chance against spurs today, some big players out for them specially dempsey...

13 points from their last 18, keep the faith!

Looking at Fulham's squad and I don't think they have a chance against spurs today, some big players out for them specially dempsey...

13 points from their last 18, keep the faith!

In 5 of our last 8 games, we've won and on the same matchday either Spurs and/or Arsenal have dropped points. Believe. ;)

Spurs XI v Fulham: Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, Gallas, Livermore, Lennon, Modric, Sandro, Bale, Van der Vaart, Adebayor.

No chance that lot will drop points today IMO.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Santos, Rosicky, Song, Coquelin, Benayoun, Gervinho, Van Persie.

Might lose though.

Im anticipating a massive influx's of " YES ", in this thread as emotions run high as we edge closer to kick off.

FUCK IT, LETS DO IT! BELIEVE! WE DESERVE THIS! BEST FANS, BEST STADIUM, BEST MANAGER IN THE LEAGUE.

HOWAY THE LADS!