Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

I still believe Arsenal will cock up.....

I think they will draw tbh.

Gutted Dempsey is out, hopefully Dembele has the game on his life!

I personally don't think we will qualify, but that means I go into the games with low expectations. Anything is a bonus for me :snod:

I think results elsewhere may go our way but think we'll struggle to beat Everton who at the least will be well organised. Will be a punch in the gut if spurs and arsenal lose and we lose too.

I think results elsewhere may go our way but think we'll struggle to beat Everton who at the least will be well organised. Will be a punch in the gut if spurs and arsenal lose and we lose too.

would be rather an anti climax.

how gutting would it be to be winning by a few goal margin and Spurs drawing until some random goal by Friedel or someone in the very last minute of injury time

would be rather an anti climax.

how gutting would it be to be winning by a few goal margin and Spurs drawing until some random goal by Friedel or someone in the very last minute of injury time

Less so than finishing 4th and then seeing Chelsea win the Champions League.

I still believe Arsenal will cock up.....

I think they will draw tbh.

Gutted Dempsey is out, hopefully Dembele has the game on his life!

I personally don't think we will qualify, but that means I go into the games with low expectations. Anything is a bonus for me :snod:

Dempsey is out? Noooooooooooooooooo :kasper:

Convinced one of Arse or Spurs will drop the required points, but sadly think we will too. There'll be people on here burning Danny Simpson in effigy later tonight I reckon....

Guest elbee909

Convinced one of Arse or Spurs will drop the required points, but sadly think we will too. There'll be people on here burning Danny Simpson in effigy later tonight I reckon....

Effigy?  I want the real thing!

Just woke up.

Heart sank when I opened my eyes. We had snuck 4th with a 2-0 win at the bridge. Arsenal won 2-0 at wba, but spurs drew 2-2. Redknapps face walking on the pitch at the end in the rain was an absolute picture. Van Der vaarts 2nd goal for us was an absolute beauty

I just remembered it was on xmas day for some reason. I hadnt got my mum a present ran out to the shop. The little painting I was gunna buy had gone, so I ended up doing the buy 1 get 1 free cook books. Random