Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Guest elbee909

I was right, which makes me an intrinsically better person; cleverer, and sexier than optimists.

:okay:

Oh well, this was a nice thought but ultimately, we just didn't have enough about us to really go for 3rd/4th. I agree with some on here, in the end, don't think we're ready for the CL just yet. It's still been a fantastic season like and this season has represented massive progress - to be genuine challengers for the CL on the last day of the season just demonstrates this.

Now, I hope Chelsea win the CL just so they can troll Harry.

Ah well, we were in it until the last day but I think it was obvious very early doors that it wasn't going to be during play this afternoon. We just didn't turn up.

However, it's been a great effort overall and an utterly fantastic season. Let's keep our best players and go again next time around.

Poll Results

Tuesday 10th April @ 6pm - Sunday 15th April @ 9pm: Yes = 89 (24.7%) No = 271 (75.3%) from 360 votes

Sunday 15th April @ 9pm - Saturday 21st April @ 5pm: Yes = 62 (37.6%) No = 103 (62.4%) from 165 votes. An increase in belief of 9.9%

Saturday 21st April @ 5pm - Saturday 28th April @ 3pm: Yes = 94 (41.8%) No = 131 (58.2%) from 224 votes. An increase in belief of 4.2%

Monday 30th April @ 10pm - Wednesday 2nd May @ 9pm: Yes = 5 (15.2%) No = 28 (84.8%) from 33 votes. A decrease in belief of 26.6%

Thursday 3rd May @ 1am - Saturday 5th May @ 1pm: Yes = 33 (25.6%) No = 96 (74.4%) from 129 votes. An increase in belief of 10.4%

Tuesday 8th May @ 10pm - Sunday 13th May @ 3pm: Yes = 106 (37.6%) No = 176 (62.4%) from 282 votes. An increase in belief of 12%

Overall Result: Yes = 389 (30.4%) No = 804 (69.6%) from 1193 votes.

Thanks to everyone for taking part and voting, and sorry if I got anybody's hopes up with my hyperbole but I just really felt we were capable with the way things had fallen all season. It was just a bridge too far. Hope nobody is too distraught today, we've still done brilliantly.

Love you all :clap:

Must admit, I'm glad today went like it did. We knew early on it was over, no injury time shenanigans and even a win wouldn't have done it anyway. Our defeat was irrelevant.

5th will do very nicely, thanks :snod:

I knew Dave's " I cant Stop looking at it" Thread would jinx it  :huff:

Eh, p*ss off. :lol: It's still great viewing to look at the final league table. :smitten:

Just having some fun  O0 as you say its still fantastic  :smitten:

European football for the first time in god knows how long, cant complain  :aww:

No come the Transfer rumours :lol: