The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

'Look at me, look at me. I came on the tube!'

On RTG it'd be "Look at Niall, look at Niall, he came on the tube. Heroic"

Man of the people tbh.

Or maybe he has finally had his licence took from him.

Always found it funny how there seem to be managers who have great season starts, like Bruce, and then fade away like clockwork, and managers who are the other way around, like Moyes. Seems Martinez is of the second type. Hypothetically if a club were to hire two managers, one for each half of the season, they would be in business.

Always found it funny how there seem to be managers who have great season starts, like Bruce, and then fade away like clockwork, and managers who are the other way around, like Moyes. Seems Martinez is of the second type. Hypothetically if a club were to hire two managers, one for each half of the season, they would be in business.

With Martinez it's like he's playing chicken, very entertaining.

Wigan seem to approach the Premier League season in the same way Ivan Drago approached his fight with Apollo Creed in 'Rocky IV'.

See from 5.15 for the start of the season and then 6.02 is when Roberto Martinez commands Wigan to start winning: -

Apollo's death traumatised me for roughly four years. Movies can be cruel :(

I like Martinez as a character but i'm still not sold on him as a manager. However, if he keeps Wigan up he'll have done a terrific job cos their side has a lot of shite in it. Would be nice to see how he did with a bit of backing because you can't argue with several of his signings. Al-Habsi, McCarthy, Moses, Diame, even Beausejour; all solid players that cost a relative pittance. I thought the latter was a rubbish signing but he's been useful for them.

That song f***ing nails down a lot of Arsenal fans I know. So p*ss-weak they can't dislodge s*** off the inside of a toilet.

s*** freckles shout out!!! "I CAN'T HEAR YOU"!!!!!! NA NA NA NA NA NA!!!

:lol: reminds me of being at shite hotels with my grandparents and tons of other old people watching terrible, terrible entertainment.

We're not gonna catch Arsenal; it doesn't even matter if we do. Hope Wigan lost because we can't be going into that game with them fighting for their lives and in form.

Come on Arsenal.