The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

He's one of the least inspiring managers I think there's ever been. Sounds like a lovely bloke, but a manager? Come off it Wolves.

Don't think he particular wanted the job tbh.

Which makes it all the more ridiculous an appointment. The only way it makes any sense whatsoever, is if they gave up any hopes of survival when they sacked McCarthy and they plan to bring someone else in with a clean slate before pre-season begins.

Guest bimpy474

Henry doesn't looked bothered in the slightest.

He'll be off to a promoted team or Sunderland / Liverpool (mid table shitty teams)

It's cause he knows he's off to Sunderland

:troll:

I would be bloody bothered if I was told I had to go to Sunderland for the day, let alone work there.

I would be bloody bothered if I was told I had to go to Sunderland for the day, let alone work there.

To be fair playing for Sunderland is like that Russian team who live and train in Moscow.

Sunderland layers generally live in or around Newcastle, their new training facilities will be located in Tyneside. The only time they visit Wearside will be on home match days.

Guest bimpy474

To be fair playing for Sunderland is like that Russian team who live and train in Moscow.

Sunderland layers generally live in or around Newcastle, their new training facilities will be located in Tyneside. The only time they visit Wearside will be on home match days.

This is like how i live, i reside in the lounge and only venture into the bedroom where Mrs Bimpy prowls when its beddy byes time, i go tooled up like.

This is like how i live, i reside in the lounge and only venture into the bedroom where Mrs Bimpy prowls when its beddy byes time, i go tooled up like.

:lol: