The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

love Woy me like.

I'm not watching the game. Has Kenny Dalglish vigorously rubbed his own face yet?

Don't think there's much chance of him joining Woy for bag of Werthers Original after the game.

Very unimpressed with Manshitty today. They may go on to win this by a few but really that's not a title winning team performance. Wolves are simply awful, they have no quality whtasover but were in the game for a long time and were only really undone there by a shocking ref decision and an unfortunate hamstring pull. There's not one player on that Wolves team I can honestly say I would like us to recruit in the summer, Jarvis looks like he should be a better player than he actually is, Kightly is full of energy and somewhat intriguing but he lacks that bit of quality and some poor decision making also hampers him, the rest are firmly championship standard players.

love Woy me like.

I'm not watching the game. Has Kenny Dalglish vigorously rubbed his own face yet?

Don't think there's much chance of him joining Woy for bag of Werthers Original after the game.

:lol: :lol:

Get in Woy!  :lol:

Not sure WBA winning is a good result for us tbh. Everton is are last game of the season, we don't need them to have too much to play for or be in buoyant mood in that game, the big incentive will be to finish ahead of Liverpool. It would be in our best interests if Liverpool had already secured finishing above their neighbours by the time we play them.

Get in Woy!  :lol:

Not sure WBA winning is a good result for us tbh. Everton is are last game of the season, we don't need them to have too much to play for or be in buoyant mood in that game, the big incentive will be to finish ahead of Liverpool. It would be in our best interests if Liverpool had already secured finishing above their neighbours by the time we play them.

Liverpool aren't going to finish above Everton man :lol: