The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can't believe not one of these Barcelona players can't hit a ball at goal more than 18 yards out.

This is us being f***ed over isn't it?

Like hell are Chelsea winning a final minus Ramires, Terry and Ivan the Russian.

In a one match CL final anything can happen.

rarely does though.

I would certainly class Chelsea favorites vs Bayern. Real Madrid maybe not, but if they can beat Barcelona over 2 legs I don't see how we can be so certain they won't be able to beat Real Madrid in a one-off..

Of course nothing is certain but it's a gigantic ask for them to beat either Bayern or Madrid without Terry, Ivanovic, Ramirez and likely Cahill

This is us being f***ed over isn't it?

Like hell are Chelsea winning a final minus Ramires, Terry and Ivan the Russian.

In a one match CL final anything can happen.

rarely does though.

I would certainly class Chelsea favorites vs Bayern. Real Madrid maybe not, but if they can beat Barcelona over 2 legs I don't see how we can be so certain they won't be able to beat Real Madrid in a one-off..

Of course nothing is certain but it's a gigantic ask for them to beat either Bayern or Madrid without Terry, Ivanovic, Ramirez and likely Cahill

More so than to beat Barcelona over 2 matches? I think not.

Messi has been awful tbh.

This is where it was such a shame for Barca that Zlatan didn't work out for them, they just can't pass it through a well organised defense like this.

They really don't look like scoring, I'll be surprised if they do.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Barcelona's attack atm:

http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Dolph_Ziggler_Explode_Dead_Brodus_Clay_Funkasaurus_Headbutt_WWE_Raw.gif