The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Chelsea are hopefully exhausting all their luck/bungs with referees.

Still, couldn't happen to a better bloke than Dodgy Harry. :aww: Enjoy it you saggy-faced, tapping-up prat.

Nice to see Bale exasperated by injustice too. Feels bad, doesn't it? :lol:

So Chelsea will have a zillion matches, and Spurs' confidence will be shot.. Sounds good to me.. :lol:

:nope:

We want Spurs to have a cup final to concentrate on for Harry's final swansong. Chelsea already have enough matches.

Ashley Young's dive was truly world class. Utter disgrace.

Unfortunately, I kept my mouth shut when he was doing the same thing for us, so have no right to complain. Plenty of Villa fans did used to complain about it, though, so they'll all be feeling vindicated about now.

I can't remember ever feeling this disspirited by Villa. They won't sack him. He'll be here next season, and we wil go down.

Oh, and Lerner is said to be giving him plenty of cash in the summer.

"Amazeballs", I believe, is not the word.

[/quote

Feel sorry for you Brummie, that 'performance' was as abject as they come. I know Manure are a good side but Villa looked like they'd lost from the moment the first ball was kicked. Piss poor from McLOL.

The decisions Chelsea have had in the last week that have went their way, fucking hell man. Luck of the devil them cunts.

It would be a massive compliment to Martin Atkinson to suggest that he has been bribed.

Imagine the money Abromovich's mafia are slipping the FA

Guest Wally_McFool

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Dont like either of these teams but the thought of Old Saggy chops being rightfully  miffed at that decision pleases me!

Guest bimpy474

Atkinson..shit ref tbf, missed De Jong leg breaker on Barfa, miss Mario knee crippler on Song, sends off Rodwell for a good tackle.

Plenty of other incidents with him.

f***ing ruining games these refs and linesman, no idea - how could he even see where it was. They need the technology now rather than continuing to f*** up all the time

I think they literally based their decision on the Chelsea players celebrating like it had gone in. :lol: