The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest pintofscottsellers

Them pens were shit like, Ramos' was disgusting, saying that though I've been watching the penalty master in Shola Ameobi for the last few years, Bayern to be European champions.

possibly the worst penalty shootout ever, that.  :lol:

Search Brazil v Paraguay in the Copa America '11. Hilarious.

The Brazilian space programme has never seen such quick advancement.

Yeah, so we get to wait until 19 May for the final. Super.

Will the Americans be showing it on a channel that exists in my realm of existence? (we spent 30 minutes yesterday in the television room trying to find this "FX") I'm not sure if I'll still be over here by that time, but I'd like to be able to watch it on television if so.

Gomez yet again looks shit when I see him, Ribery did well overall but not really in an attacking sense. Bayern are a lot more organised than Madrid and will be a tough nut to crack for Chelsea. On their home ground too? You have to fancy them.

Will the Americans be showing it on a channel that exists in my realm of existence? (we spent 30 minutes yesterday in the television room trying to find this "FX") I'm not sure if I'll still be over here by that time, but I'd like to be able to watch it on television if so.

Fox

Fox. With the NFL music and everything.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Bayern are f***ing class.

Robben, Ribery and Gomez.

Thought Ribery and Gomez were pretty naff tonight tbh.

I don't think I've ever seen Ribery have a good game. As for Gomez, he's quality, but needs 4 chances before burying one.

Search Brazil v Paraguay in the Copa America '11. Hilarious.

The Brazilian space programme has never seen such quick advancement.

:lol:

Was horrible. So bad I had a bit of a laugh even though we went out. Undeserved, but with those penalties it might in hindsight been very deserving.

With possibly the worst penalty I've ever seen courtesy of Sergio Ramos, you can't sky it any more than that. Neuer made the difference, the Madrid players got intimidated with the way he saved the first two.

Bayern are f***ing class.

Robben, Ribery and Gomez.

I don't think I've ever seen Ribery have a good game. As for Gomez, he's quality, but needs 4 chances before burying one.

Thought Ribery and Gomez were pretty naff tonight tbh.

:huff:

If you cant appreciate Gomez all around play or Riberys technique then you deserve some  :knuppel2:.

Ribery was very decent today, hard to play against one of the best defensive teams in the world but still had a good game in my opinion. Gomez won every header, offensively or defensively and worked very hard and created their best chances. Was excellent up top against Ramos and Pepe for the first 60 minutss.

Fox. With the NFL music and everything.

Weird robot thing jumping around and warming up too?

Hope we'll finish 4th now. I couldn't stand watching the final and hoping for a Bayern win....

Eh?

Hope we'll finish 4th now. I couldn't stand watching the final and hoping for a Bayern win....

whey if we finish 4th you're gonna have to hope for a Bayern win, sunshine.

3rd?

Eh? If we finish 4th, surely you'd want a Bayern win

Like vultures, yee lot...