The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest Craig-NUFC

The managers are doing a good job of maintaining national stereotypes. Got the cool, smart, sophisticated looking Italian and the alcoholic, tramp, racist looking Scotsman.

Spearing. :lol:

Gerrard (I think it was him) stopped his run a good second before, but Spearing had no fucking idea so just lumped it forward hopefully. Terrible player.

Seriously, Spearing and Henderson in midfield. :lol:

Play mediocre footballers and you get mediocre results. Dalglish is obviously just as thick as he is stubborn if he really thinks those 2 are going to push the side forward.

Henderson will come good man according the the L'pool fans.  No evidence to say he will as he's shit, but he'll come good...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This game is shit

Chelsea - Long/Direct football team with a strong work ethic

Liverpool - ONLY PLAY THE LIVERPOOL WAY. No one is sure what that is, but its means a lot to Liverpool fans. Seemingly for the neutrals it appears to be aimless passing. Aimless shooting. Aimless dribbling. Aimless managing.

Was Downing, at one point, an exciting left winger who took on the right back and whipped dangerous crosses in? Or did that never actually happen?

have seen him put some great crosses in this season tbf, rest of the team can never be arsed to do anything with them. carroll's better at those lofted slow crosses anyway as he's not got the speed to attack the near post, and i dont think they spent too much time on the pitch together anyway.

still think he's one dimensional though.

Play mediocre footballers and you get mediocre results. Dalglish is obviously just as thick as he is stubborn if he really thinks those 2 are going to push the side forward.

Henderson will come good man according the the L'pool fans.  No evidence to say he will as he's shit, but he'll come good...

Living in the past, looking to the future, but ignoring the present - Liverpool FC.

Spearing. :lol:

Gerrard (I think it was him) stopped his run a good second before, but Spearing had no fucking idea so just lumped it forward hopefully. Terrible player.

Spewing is a little terrier, but like a dog has no clue what to do with the ball after he's chased after it for half an hour.

I see a style in those 2 players (Xavi & Schweinsteiger) echoed in Henderson.

Yep, someone on RAWK said that.

Fuck off :lol:

Henderson will come good man according the the L'pool fans.  No evidence to say he will as he's s***, but he'll come good...

http://www.mylespaul.com/gallery/data/720/implied-facepalm.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I can see the similarities between Henderson and Schweinsteiger, to be fair.

Henderson

Schweinsteiger

Nee idea about Xavi though.

Henderson will come good man according the the L'pool fans.  No evidence to say he will as he's s***, but he'll come good...

Xavi's hair and Schweinsteiger's tan?