The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Feel sorry for (nearly) any set of fans that experience relegation, it's a bloody awful feeling. Thankfully we were lucky enough that we didn't feel the full brunt of it over time and thank fuck for that.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Kean talking like he'll still be there next season. What an utter mental.

Probably will be unless the Venky's sort themselves out. No one else will want to touch the club.

Feel sorry for (nearly) any set of fans that experience relegation, it's a bloody awful feeling. Thankfully we were lucky enough that we didn't feel the full brunt of it over time and thank f*** for that.

Agreed but I can think of 3 teams that I wouldn't mind going down next season.

According to 5Live, when Venky's bought Blackburn they thought they were buying a franchise and that there was no relegation from the PL. Makes Ashley not doing due dilligence when he bought us look like a tiny error.

Blackburn are in as big a mess as we did, when we went down 3 years ago. I feel sorry for their supporters.

I would say they are far, far worse than we were. We were always going to have a huge fan base going into the Championship, we had some decent players (albeit they didn't fucking show it back then) and some players we could sell to get some money in. What the fuck has Blackburn got? Worse owners, a manager who seems to be completely delusional on a relatively new deal, no players of any quality that will stay and they won't even get anything but measly compensation for their star, their fans turned on the manager and owners a long, long time ago, there'll be a big drop in Season Tickets I'd imagine and that is from not even having many fans to begin with. They are in deep, deep shit.

Any bids they receive and players will be gone straight away, they've been doing it since they joined regardless of whether they've needed them.

Who would want their shit though? Their only player worth anything is Hoilett and he's out of contract. The rest will go for absolute pittances and will nowhere near cover the losses of relegation. Can see them being forced into administration, more protests and another poor season on the pitch for them unless things changes.

and does anyone else think the Crouch goal is getting built up so high just because its peter crouch who scored it and he has no right to score a goal like that

No, in a word.