The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest pont-toon

Debuchy likes to get forward although he didnt stand out tonight. Mbiwa however looks a class act - better than Chedou on that performance

Debuchy likes to get forward although he didnt stand out tonight. Mbiwa however looks a class act - better than Chedou on that performance

I thought Chedjou looked quality tonight. Both played really well.

Guest henrique

I thought Chedjou looked quality tonight. Both played really well.

M’biwa should have been sent off tbh..

I've been to Norwich today, and had the most surreal 90 minutes I think I've ever had.

Constant anti McLeish chanting, and almost as much chanting for Lambert. Norwich fans must have been getting fucked off with it, "Paul Lambert's claret and blue army".

I've genuinely never seen vitriol like that against our manager before, and I remember Graham Turner and Billy McNeill. He had quite an easy ride till about three weeks ago, then it all just suddenly snapped.

There's no way he can not be sacked now, just no way.

I've been to Norwich today, and had the most surreal 90 minutes I think I've ever had.

Constant anti McLeish chanting, and almost as much chanting for Lambert. Norwich fans must have been getting fucked off with it, "Paul Lambert's claret and blue army".

I've genuinely never seen vitriol like that against our manager before, and I remember Graham Turner and Billy McNeill. He had quite an easy ride till about three weeks ago, then it all just suddenly snapped.

You seen his quotes from after the match?

Yes.

It made me want to punch something very hard. He's now moved fully into O'Leary territory.

Yes.

It made me want to punch something very hard. He's now moved fully into O'Leary territory.

He's a genuine cunt. If it's any solace they sounded like parting shots from a man who knows he's gone. Desperate attempt to save face, "not a McLeish side" etc

Yes.

He's a genuine cunt. If it's any solace they sounded like parting shots from a man who knows he's gone. Desperate attempt to save face, "not a McLeish side" etc

I agree.

The thing is, that's *exactly* what a McLeish looks lke and does. This isn't just this season, this is what he does. We have won 1 of our last 17 games, ffs. That's one win in just under half a season.

Still, i can't fucking wait till Alan Shearer tells us it's because of where he came from in an hour or so.

Guest Chubby Jason

It was a joke appointment from the get go. Probably the most predictable failure in a long time.

Yes.

I agree.

The thing is, that's *exactly* what a McLeish looks lke and does. This isn't just this season, this is what he does. We have won 1 of our last 17 games, ffs. That's one win in just under half a season.

Still, i can't fucking wait till Alan Shearer tells us it's because of where he came from in an hour or so.

Jesus Christ.

That was the one where you scrambled in a last minute winner thanks to some Austrian bairn too.

Yes.

I agree.

Jesus Christ.

That was the one where you scrambled in a last minute winner thanks to some Austrian bairn too.

Yup.

We've won 4 home games all season. My season ticket is 620 quid. That's £155 per win.

We've only won 7 games all season.

Honestly, the stats just go on and on, it has been beyond shocking. Crowds down 9%, and if he were to stay, they'd go down more again.

Montpellier president Nicollin: "Un petit point à Auxerre et c'est branlette espagnole !!!"

According to Auclair translates roughly as: 'one teeny-weeny point at Auxerre, and it's Spanish w***'.

Means tit wank. That guy is mental :lol: