The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Kenny always says non-things like 'dignity, integrity, passion' and never talks about actual quality :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18054100

Kenny Dalglish has reacted angrily to reports he is set to leave Liverpool this summer after the campaign ended with a 1-0 defeat at Swansea.

Some newspapers claim the Scot will be replaced by Wigan's Roberto Martinez.

And Danny Graham's 100th career goal condemned Liverpool to their worst finish for 19 seasons.

But Dalglish insisted he is going nowhere and said: "I expect the owners to have more dignity and integrity than to believe a story in a newspaper."

:laugh:

Kenny always says non-things like 'dignity, integrity, passion' and never talks about actual quality :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18054100

Kenny Dalglish has reacted angrily to reports he is set to leave Liverpool this summer after the campaign ended with a 1-0 defeat at Swansea.

Some newspapers claim the Scot will be replaced by Wigan's Roberto Martinez.

And Danny Graham's 100th career goal condemned Liverpool to their worst finish for 19 seasons.

But Dalglish insisted he is going nowhere and said: "I expect the owners to have more dignity and integrity than to believe a story in a newspaper."

:laugh:

:lol:

I don't think he knows what it means.

It doesn't matter lads, because Liverpool have won two one trophiesy spectacularly on penalties against a Championship side.

They've played brilliantly though. It's not all about points and where you finish. Or how many hundreds of millions you spend. It's about dignity and character.