The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

So this match I was in today. Had been warned earlier in the week it would be tough and they had a man mountain centre back who played in the top division, but hes 45. As it worked out, I came on at ht and didnt face him, as he was subbed for squaring up to, picking his teammate by his collar and walking with him about 10 yards. They both got booked.

Things started to boil over after someone took out 2 of our players in quick succession, but it calmed down. Then 5 mins to go we were 2-1 up, they get a throw in but our player keeps hold of the ball. Few pushes and shoves, maybe 3/4 of each team. Then punches start to be thrown and literally every player, goalkeepers included run in and get involved. About 3 mins later the ref decides to finish the match. There manager still needing to be held back, ours too. So game over, we win. Head back to the clubhouse/cafe place and a few of the other team are there. Words are exchanged. Managers need to be held back again and our team eventually leave.

Absolute nutters

Guest Tyson

Hoping for a Chelsea CL win now. That will erase one of Spurs' negotiating tools, if we're competing with them in the transfer market.

They'll be a tough nut to crack anyway, because Levy is willing to fork-out an undiscounted rate (the going rate) for the right player when pursuing targets.

It will be a much tougher task if they switch their attention to players like Douglas, from the Dutch market, with the CL to advantagiously dangle too.

So this match I was in today. Had been warned earlier in the week it would be tough and they had a man mountain centre back who played in the top division, but hes 45. As it worked out, I came on at ht and didnt face him, as he was subbed for squaring up to, picking his teammate by his collar and walking with him about 10 yards. They both got booked.

Things started to boil over after someone took out 2 of our players in quick succession, but it calmed down. Then 5 mins to go we were 2-1 up, they get a throw in but our player keeps hold of the ball. Few pushes and shoves, maybe 3/4 of each team. Then punches start to be thrown and literally every player, goalkeepers included run in and get involved. About 3 mins later the ref decides to finish the match. There manager still needing to be held back, ours too. So game over, we win. Head back to the clubhouse/cafe place and a few of the other team are there. Words are exchanged. Managers need to be held back again and our team eventually leave.

Absolute nutters

In the other games today thread. :lol: :lol: