Moment of the season?

STM
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

West Brom game for me, like (CATTS LOL). We played the best I've seen us play at times in that game. Also it was Hatem's true breakthrough as one of the first names on the team sheet and the first time we played the 4-3-3 properly

It really has been an amazing season starting with the brilliant radio commentary in the preseason game at Columbus (or was it KC?) An incredible two years really.

Liverpool is my favorite game so far closely followed by Man Utd.

I think the most entertaining game as far as level of play was Spurs at home.

Guest magpie99

It has been a great season and I have a few:

Raylors free kick at the SOS

Cabaye free kick against MU

Phil Jones facde when he scored the OG in the same game.

Raylors volley v Everton

Ben Arfa v Bolton home

Andy Carrolls reception and reaction at being subbed.

Carrolls winner in the semi v Everton

Tim Krul (all season)

the first half at WBA, amazing quality by the front three

AND STILL TO COME

The lap of honour at Everton in front of 5000 screaming geordies after  beating them to gain 4th in the PL

Loved this season so far.

Liverpool at home for me, the whole day was brilliant, and there was a buzz in the air before the game even began.

Man Utd at home would have got my vote if it wasn't for Jose wearing a keeper top :) 

Guest pintofscottsellers

Liverpool for me, the atmosphere was class all game, wish it was like that all the time.

Voted for Man U, but the subbing of Carroll and the collapse of Liverpool had a very sweet revenge about it. It was almost poetic, the local hero sold to the bigger team and the money then used to rebuild and destroy our makers. :aww:

Gone for taking the piss out of liverpool for the simple reason of :  Liverpool looked a fucking shambles and it reminded me of the past seasons we have experienced, it felt FUCKING good not being that shambles for once.  The club moving in the right direction feels sexy.

Everton away where having qualified for the CL, all the players throw all their kit into the Newcastle section and head down the tunnel. Staying on the pitch is Alan Pardew who takes off his suit, tie, shirt, trousers and shoes and socks into the crowd in a moment reminiscent of Laurent Robert. egged on by the crowd he yanks of his briefs, throws them into the crowd then jumps into the crowd and proceeds to shag two busty blondes in full view of the supporters and Andy Woodman.

Everton away where having qualified for the CL, all the players throw all their kit into the Newcastle section and head down the tunnel. Staying on the pitch is Alan Pardew who takes off his suit, tie, shirt, trousers and shoes and socks into the crowd in a moment reminiscent of Laurent Robert. egged on by the crowd he yanks of his briefs, throws them into the crowd then jumps into the crowd and proceeds to shag two busty blondes in full view of the supporters and Andy Woodman.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1ifbnJ7eL1rr3rbto1_500.jpg

Gutted I can't go now :( Thanks James you tart.

The Barfa wondergoal(s) and his overall performances since the Sunderland game because it forced him into Pardew's plans, he gave us momentum (WBA away was the pick of the season for me, in terms of how our three-pronged attack first came to play well together) when things were looking to become stagnated ("HOOOOF"). He's not only turned games around with his goals and running, but our latter half of the season.

I´ve travelled over for a few games this season and was lucky enough to be at the Liverpool game. One of the best visits I´ve had at SJP, and when the match was over I started to realise we were going to finish in the top six. Amazing :-)

Also travelled the whole way from Oslo to Scunthorpe in the beginning of the season. I was so tired I almost fell asleep during the game. Sammy got the winner in extra time and we didn´t catch our train to Newcastle after the game. Had to stay over night in Scunthorpe, but it was great fun.  :aww: