Moment of the season?

STM
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It would have been Liverpool, but it got to the point where i had absolutely no doubt we would win. The victory - moral and mathematically - has long since been achieved. That's not to say it wasn't a real chest-beater of a victory, because it was. Felt absolutely mint to get one over them after they've royally fucked us over the last 12 months or so.

The Mackems was something similar. I'll never tire of beating them, but it was very much a case of 'nothing new here' considering the walloping last season.

So it's got to be Man Utd really. The performance and result against the best team in the league - absolutely quality. They were never in that game, we were exceptional. Two goals of tremendous quality and then an hilarious own goal. Absolutely mint.

right now is the moment of the season - ive been a quiet supporter/reader on this forum for many years and having to endure all the negativity has been hard - right now, im really enjoying it - its great to be a Newcastle supporter again

Exactly this for me. I'm very much enjoying the current situation, and waiting to see until where NUFC can go. Amazing season I've witnessed so far.

Even if I must admit West Brom Albion game was special, as it was a great performance away and this game made me start believing we can really reach Europe. And of course Liverpool was the cherry on the cake.  :aww:

:smitten:

Strange that mimi of all people brings up one of my personal moments of the season. :lol: West Brom was fantastic for me, my first true 'away' day. And those three goals. :sweetjesus: Being able to play through a team the way we did, who we've considered one of our bogey teams for a few years now was great to watch. Made me confident for the rest of the season.

Other than that, I have to go with the obvious of the Liverpool match, just absolutely everything went right for us that day. :aww:

The Liverpool match at the point where Enrique donned the XXXXL top, I was in the Leazes where there was howls of derision raining down, all following an afternoon of total humiliation by HBA. Perfect end to the game.

For sheer comedy it was some kid outside Town Wall taunting the procession of mackems on their way back to the swamp with Gob Bluth's chicken-dance. Made funnier because i estimate 99% of people didnt get the reference so he sort of just came across as a pissed-up lunatic (which tbf, he was).

There's only been one occasion since Bobby left where i've thought, "fucking hell - we've really got a team that could go far". That was under Keegan, and more specifically, the week where we pummelled Spurs and Reading 4-1 and 3-0 respectively.

However, this run of form, with a particular focus on the West Brom game (Ba-Cisse-HBA), is the first time since Bobby where i've really believed it. It wasn't like watching us at all. Absolutely spectacular performance. If it wasn't for the Manu game, it'd have been the best 90 minutes of the season.

Man United for me, just because I REALLY didn't want to go to the match and was very close to not bothering. Just edges it over Liverpool.

This - was dreading the game. Then was still counting the minutes left down until the og. 

Guest mimifrench

right now is the moment of the season - ive been a quiet supporter/reader on this forum for many years and having to endure all the negativity has been hard - right now, im really enjoying it - its great to be a Newcastle supporter again

Exactly this for me. I'm very much enjoying the current situation, and waiting to see until where NUFC can go. Amazing season I've witnessed so far.

Even if I must admit West Brom Albion game was special, as it was a great performance away and this game made me start believing we can really reach Europe. And of course Liverpool was the cherry on the cake.  :aww:

:smitten:

Strange that mimi of all people brings up one of my personal moments of the season. :lol: West Brom was fantastic for me, my first true 'away' day. And those three goals. :sweetjesus: Being able to play through a team the way we did, who we've considered one of our bogey teams for a few years now was great to watch. Made me confident for the rest of the season.

Other than that, I have to go with the obvious of the Liverpool match, just absolutely everything went right for us that day. :aww:

Aye I've picked up WBA game in particular because the team played very good football, sometimes Barca like, plus the three goals were awsome!

But I must add that I secretly hope we do something against Manchester City in a few weeks. It'd be a good revenge for Hatem and potentially could be THE big moment of the season...