Robin van Persie and Kyle Walker win 2011/12 PFA Awards

Ash

PFA Player of the Year shortlist: Joe Hart, Sergio Aguero, David Silva, Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie, Scott Parker.

PFA Young Player of the Year shortlist: Danny Welbeck, Daniel Sturridge, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Kyle Walker, Sergio Aguero and Gareth Bale

Scott Parker and Danny Welbeck. :mackems:

Sturridge and Oxlade-Chamberlain are a bit of a joke too. Chamberlain's only played 13 league games this season, including sub appearances. Didn't realise Aguero was young enough for the Young player award.

Parker's had another very strong season to be fair. I don't understand our obsession with saying he's crap since he left when he's been anything but?

He's not crap, he's just no where near as good as the media would have you believe, the whole 'Scottie Parker' thing's tiresome.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Parker's had another very strong season to be fair. I don't understand our obsession with saying he's crap since he left when he's been anything but?

Absolute horseshit

Parker is average in every dept!

This.

Spurs would be fighting for 6th or 5th without him. He's been a key to their success this season.

PFA Player of the Year shortlist: Joe Hart, Sergio Aguero, David Silva, Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie, Scott Parker.

PFA Young Player of the Year shortlist: Danny Welbeck, Daniel Sturridge, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Kyle Walker, Sergio Aguero and Gareth Bale

Scott Parker and Danny Welbeck. :mackems:

Another year and another round of sucking up to the big boys.

Parker isn't anywhere near as bad as people on here make him out to be.

I don't think he's a bad player but if he's in for PFA player of the year then why isn't Tiote or Cabaye who both play in similar positions to him and do far better?

What a joke. Parker I can understand as he has been brilliant for Spurs this season. Doesn't get the credit he deserves by most.

Colo should be in ahead of Silva who has had a very quiet second half of the season IMO.

Oxlade-Chamberlain and Welbeck have hardly played this season, mainly made sub appearances. How there is no Krul on there is completely beyond me.