Robin van Persie and Kyle Walker win 2011/12 PFA Awards

Ash

Got to be RvP and Agüero.

I assume these nominations were made before Spurs bottled it like fuck. Thought Krul would've got YPoY shortlisted for certain regardless. Tis nuts.

If Silva is there why nit Ba? If Oxlade-Chamberlain is there why not Scholles? And Krul and Colo really make a strong case for being included. People really just don't want us where we are. God, I really hope we finish 4th.

Guest Phil K

Oxo-Marmalade-Chlorofyl or whatever his name is has hardly struck a bat this season, yet he's in for young player ? HOW ? - Oh yeah. He's with a London club.

Scholes ftw (if AOC can make a list with 13 appearances).

Absolutely. Been class whenever I've watched him. No surprise that Man Yoo started to look like potential champions once he came back and got a run of form going.

What a joke. Parker I can understand as he has been brilliant for Spurs this season. Doesn't get the credit he deserves by most.

Colo should be in ahead of Silva who has had a very quiet second half of the season IMO.

Oxlade-Chamberlain and Welbeck have hardly played this season, mainly made sub appearances. How there is no Krul on there is completely beyond me.

Nominations were done a couple of months ago (Feb?) - which was probably around the time the media were banging on about AOC > Walcott.

What a joke. Parker I can understand as he has been brilliant for Spurs this season. Doesn't get the credit he deserves by most.

Colo should be in ahead of Silva who has had a very quiet second half of the season IMO.

Oxlade-Chamberlain and Welbeck have hardly played this season, mainly made sub appearances. How there is no Krul on there is completely beyond me.

Nominations were done a couple of months ago (Feb?) - which was probably around the time the media were banging on about AOC > Walcott.

In that case it's a travesty there's no Ba.

i'd like to know when the ballot closed ?

"Every Spring, each member of the association votes for two players.[3] A shortlist of nominees is published in April and the winner of the award, along with the winners of the PFA's other annual awards, is announced at a gala event in London a few days later"

Pretty sure it's end of Feb

In that case it's a travesty there's no Ba.

He'd been out on ACoN for a month or so :dontknow: