Newcastle United 3 - 0 Stoke - 21/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 34

Beren

:smitten: Getting love on FSC. I mean, we always get love on there, but this is like...more love.

Yeah, of course Warren always showing us love. But Wynalda going "Barton or Ben Arfa" literally had me in stitches, no comparison, not even worth mentioning Eric

:smitten: Getting love on FSC. I mean, we always get love on there, but this is like...more love.

Yeah, of course Warren always showing us love. But Wynalda going "Barton or Ben Arfa" literally had me in stitches, no comparison, not even worth mentioning Eric

:lol: I fucking love Wynalda, man.

Wynalda is shit, but he is a NUFC supporter.

He is? Well shit, why aren't we on more! 2/3 of the panel love us.

Yeah, said so last year.  Seems to be the rule everywhere else that a panel must have at least two Scouse fanboys.

Guest Phil K

My God - we're getting praised - Twitter - "From Phil, a Manchester United fan, via text: "Come on Newcastle, their ability to play both direct and attractive football will serve them well in the Champions League."

Cabaye's pass for Cissé is a masterpiece. Not many players will manage that specific pass and not go for the more "obvious" one.

Tried the same play at the start, but Cisse wasn't on the same page. You watch the goal and Cisse is looking for that pass the entire time.

Of course the FSC promo for the final day of the season (amazing that they are using all of their networks to show the games by the way) says "who will join Champions League (images of Man Utd./Chelsea/Saurez)...who will lose everything (Ba with his head in his hands)."