NUFC Kits

Espio

Squad numbers are expected to be confirmed tomorrow according to dot com.

I wonder if there'll be any surprises (eg. Cabaye #8).

More like Cabaye 7 no? That was his number at Lille. 

Squad numbers are expected to be confirmed tomorrow according to dot com.

I wonder if there'll be any surprises (eg. Cabaye #8).

More like Cabaye 7 no? That was his number at Lille. 

Aye, was 7 at Lille. The 4's grown on me, but if I see Cabaye move to 7, prolly a hint that a new defensive player will come and take the 4. :shifty:

Some sexy numbers still vacant like: 7, 8 & 11  :drool:

Guest bimpy474

My shirt comes tomorrow with Cabaye and 4 on it, if he moves to 7...meh couldn't careless.

Wish people would stop making such care less spelling mistakes.

Luckily i couldn't careless about spelling. This isnt a exam now is it, fast typeing and mistakes aplenty.

Or maybe I shouldn't be so careless about my care less.

Or maybe you should stick your/you're whatever you prefer, in fact (notice the correctness) do stick youreee head up your'ree bumhole :D

Remember someone saying they're pleased the shirt looks more fitted on the players rather than the baggy shirts we've had in the past. Hairclips on the back to give that effect. :lol: Love it.

Love Colo so much. :smitten:

Remember someone saying they're pleased the shirt looks more fitted on the players rather than the baggy shirts we've had in the past. Hairclips on the back to give that effect. :lol: Love it.

Noticed the hairclips too  :lol:

Cheick has a very weak handshake for such a beast  ???

Guest firetotheworks

You think that, but then 24 hours later the hand shakee turns up dead with no external wounds.

You think that, but then 24 hours later the hand shakee turns up dead with no external wounds.

:lol: Poor cameraman

I fear most for that over-zealous make up woman. You notice she had to have a little grope of his bicep before she walked away? That woman got spitroasted that night. And Tiote was at both ends.

I fear most for that over-zealous make up woman. You notice she had to have a little grope of his bicep before she walked away? That woman got spitroasted that night. And Tiote was at both ends.

:laugh: What a mental image