Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 02/05/12 - post-miracle reaction from p60

Dave

Just seen the interview with Ba and Cisse. What lovely people they seem  :smitten:

What impressed me the most was Cisse saying that when WE scored the second goal, we took the pressure off ourselves. Love that there's no ego there.

The last bit where Ba says we'll try to win on Sunday not for United or against City, but for us - sounds like the intro to a little montage clip showing the highlights of how we thrashed Man City at SJP.  :indi:

Seen us 3 times at Stamford Bridge now unbeaten. My poor record everywhere else is a counter balance to the metaphysics surrounding my presence there. (Philosophy on the brain) Such a privilege to see those goals live. (Thanks Tooj <3)

Btw, did anyone else think Colo's coming together with Drogba in the second half was a pen? My head was in my hands, I admit, looked a stonewaller at the time. Not seen a replay though.

Never in a million years....... Drogba just ran straight into the back of Colo when Colo was'nt even looking....

Didn't stop me from thinking it was definitely going to be given.

Another question; in the first half, I think Ben Arfa (not sure though, but definitely not the time when Cabaye played him through that was given) played through Ba who looked quite off side. He got a shot away at goal, towards the top right hand corner that Cech saved. I think I saw the ref doing the "advantage-sign", as if it was flagged off side but he allowed play to continue. First of all, I'm not entirely sure this is allowed, if it's off side and he interferes with play, then surely the off side has to be given? If it wasn't off side, how come it's not in any of the highlights I've seen?

Guest palnese

They could've had a pen in the opening minute, am I right?

And by that I mean in the first half. Colo tripped Malouda, I think.

Just seen the interview with Ba and Cisse. What lovely people they seem  :smitten:

What impressed me the most was Cisse saying that when WE scored the second goal, we took the pressure off ourselves. Love that there's no ego there.

The last bit where Ba says we'll try to win on Sunday not for United or against City, but for us - sounds like the intro to a little montage clip showing the highlights of how we thrashed Man City at SJP.  :indi:

Love those two guys, hope they're with us for many years

Love those two guys, hope they're with us for many years

They're both 26 too so technically should have a few more good years ahead of them! I also think that their friendship helps their on the field understanding

• 3 months later...

Got the red dot on the right cheek at the same place in the match photos, clearly him. :lol:

:lol: You scare the shit out of me.

This fucking moment :lol: Just been reading through, figured it was worthy of a bump if anyone is looking for some nostalgic entertainment.