Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 02/05/12 - post-miracle reaction from p60

Dave

Motty and his cup of coffee like. That tea boy looked like he had good technique, maybe Carr can scout him, the current tea lady is getting on a bit

Claridge :)

I wish I didn't know that Cisse's goal was a wonder strike. I couldnt imagine what I would be like watching that live and not know what was coming up.

I was about to switch tabs and complain about Cissé wasting possession with a daft shot then it went in and I just started mashing my face off the keyboard.

I probably would have been jumping around my living room shouting Papiss Demba Cisse at the top of my voice (my trademark celebration when he scores) wake my little boy up, Mrs Tisd going fucking ape at me and then having to explain to the little one that I'm not shouting at mummy FFS.

I typed in this thread when I found out it was 2-0 totally oblivious to how good the goals were, then I seen all the other reactions checked it out on ESPN app and was speechless for a bit.

Motty and his cup of coffee like. That tea boy looked like he had good technique, maybe Carr can scout him, the current tea lady is getting on a bit

Claridge :)

I wish I didn't know that Cisse's goal was a wonder strike. I couldnt imagine what I would be like watching that live and not know what was coming up.

I was about to switch tabs and complain about Cissé wasting possession with a daft shot then it went in and I just started mashing my face off the keyboard.

I probably would have been jumping around my living room shouting Papiss Demba Cisse at the top of my voice (my trademark celebration when he scores) wake my little boy up, Mrs Tisd going f***ing ape at me and then having to explain to the little one that I'm not shouting at mummy FFS.

I typed in this thread when I found out it was 2-0 totally oblivious to how good the goals were, then I seen all the other reactions checked it out on ESPN app and was speechless for a bit.

Genuinely. I shed a tear. Just love football and things like that don't happen very often to a supporter of this great club.

Guest Haris Vuckic

:lol: It's the way he makes that noise then just looks at the other guy, not knowing what to do.  Seems so scared. :lol:

It's the best reaction when football can do that do you.

The beautiful game rarely gets it's tits out but on that occasion it did.

and they were lovely.

Was watching the match with a Chelsea fan and two United supporters at uni, and I literally have no idea what I was did after he scored, all I know was 30 seconds later I was pretty much laying on the floor. Was such a great moment :)

:lol: It's the way he makes that noise then just looks at the other guy, not knowing what to do.  Seems so scared. :lol:

It's the best reaction when football can do that do you.

The beautiful game rarely gets it's tits out but on that occasion it did.

and they were lovely.

This is one of my favourite metaphors ever.

Guest Grim Dux

I was watching this game at work over a stream less than a week after we had a serious internet security scare. Needless to say I had to try to contain my reaction to the second goal.

It was like trying to hold in a fart and a sneeze at the same time. I ended up awkwardly slamming my hand/wrist into my desk and yelling out in pain/happiness.

Goals aside, I thought it was a seriously brilliant away performance. We controlled a good portion of the first half and had the better of the chances and for the second half, we committed and defended really well. Chelsea only broke us down a couple of times in the whole game and we deserved the win for me.

Still on an insane high :lol:

It's all i have been thinking about all day, boss had to tell more to stop day dreaming a couple of times  :lol:

The only way i can explain it is its like a first time teenage crush ffs  :lol:

That sounded much better in my head  :hmm: