The 12th Man

Mick

As fans we've got to go that extra mile tomorrow if we expect the same from the players.  Finishing in our current position would be a massive end to the season and we can all make it even better.

We've got to lift the players who have given us 100% and give then that extra yard.

The players have performed for us and they've given us more than any of us could have hoped for at the start of the season.  Let's make tomorrow one of those special occasions that we've experienced before.

This season could end up being one of the best in living memory so let’s do whatever we can to make it happen.

As fans we've got to go that extra mile tomorrow if we expect the same from the players.  Finishing in our current position would be a massive end to the season and we can all make it even better.

We've got to lift the players who have given us 100% and give then that extra yard.

The players have performed for us and they've given us more than any of us could have hoped for at the start of the season.  Let's make tomorrow one of those special occasions that we've experienced before.

This season could end up being one of the best in living memory so let’s do whatever we can to make it happen.

:thup:

:thup:

the place will be rocking, even if we're behind....been a fantastic season regardless of the result....this would be the cherry on a massively impressive cake.

HOWAY!!

Agree. Do it. :thup:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Get there early, stay there late. Support them all the way. Simple as f***.

Little bit rich coming from you, Mick. But you're absolutely right, of course. 

I don't see how it's rich coming from me, I've supported the players during every game I've been to.  I'll put my support us against yours any day of the week if that's what you want to do.

So nervous for tomorrow, it's going to be buzzing in town, like.

Sir Bobby and Jackie standing proud together, let's give it everything we have in the stands!

:thup: Everything from constant singing to booing WHENEVER they have possession, needs to be done.

Guest BooBoo

Well said Mick.

Gonna be a melting pot tomorrow. What an occasion it promises to be.

:thup: Arsenal result will give the fans an extra lift.

I'm thinking Liverpool game. Have an atmosphere like that and the players will feel it.

It seems like when other teams at the top have a poor set of results we pull one out of the bag, we have nothing to fear tomorrow so should just enjoy the day, I'm buzzing.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Won't be there tomorrow but going down to Everton, same applies there.

Are here wish a was going to that, haven't been away since Bolton

Won't be there tomorrow but going down to Everton, same applies there.

Are here wish a was going to that, haven't been away since Bolton

Cannat wait like, will make up for not being there tomorrow.