Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 05/06/12 - post-match reaction from page 35

Beren

Kompany is a beast, wish he would get injured.

yeah him and barry are playing well. bastards. we need to cause their heads to drop, which we did for a couple of spells when they looked rattled. they're so dangerous going forward tho....nervous as fuck.

to many soft yellows from webbb, well perchs anyway.  especially as city are targettting him.. Its gonner be hard for him to make a challlenge, could see simpson in the second half.

Guest andrew

im so proud of the lads effort and commitment, but I can't help but feel it's only a matter of time til they score. Hopefully we have some tactical plans lined up.

Jonas has been poor apart from that challenge just before half time he's given the ball away 9 times out of 10. Ben Arfa has looked dangerous when he's got away we just haven't used him much.

Webb has given our players some harsh yellow cards and Barry should have been off, that was a goal scoring opportunity he was preventing.

Would like to clarify I was joking when I said that should've been a red, before anyone pulls me up on my post earlier. But that definitely wasn't a red.

Some game, crowd sounds amazing, Williamson playing out of his skin so is Tiote, Guti, loads infact.

Can't fault a single player for effort, that's for sure.

Best chance down the flanks, our best play has come through HBA and Jonas.

BTW, Santon looks class on the front foot, unbelievable, he just glides through the best defence in the league.

Kompany is bloody excellent like, and City have played very well in general. Still proud of our first half, we're defending well and look to attack them when we get the chance.

Guest andrew

Will Tiote miss out Everton now?

i think it's 15 yellows now mate with it being so near the end of the season

Santon has been incredible.

Fucking hope one of my mates is watching this. The mate who claims that while I seem to rate him (I just said he's got the ability to turn into a top defender as we've seen glimpses, it's turned into a lot more than just glimpses since I said this) he just doesn't 'see it' at all. Retard.

Jonas has been poor apart from that challenge just before half time he's given the ball away 9 times out of 10. Ben Arfa has looked dangerous when he's got away we just haven't used him much.

Webb has given our players some harsh yellow cards and Barry should have been off, that was a goal scoring opportunity he was preventing.

No - Lescott was covering. Booking was the right result.