Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

What's our record like on the last day for needing results for Europe, survival, title, etc?

Off the top of my head

95/6 - Started 2 behind Man U - ended 4 behind

96/7 - Needed to thrash Forest and hope Liverpool didn't win, and something to do with Arsenal's GD - we finished 2nd

08/9 - Well yeah.

The pattern means it will go our way  :frantic:

I think there are a few coach loads going down for the weekend and make the most of it. My mates off down there today, jealous :(

Bet that's gonna be carnage, definitely jealous.

Need to find a way to watch this game.

I wonder if it'll be worth it for me to travel down on the day and try and get a ticket from somewhere...failing that, I guess there's a pub near Goodison which will show the game...

If Newcastle get in the CL before we do again, I will puke.

Reckon we can win this one. Never did understand all that 'shoes off if ya love the toon' nonsense

I'm really looking forward to Sunday has the potential to be a great game.

Just read a quote from Pardon on the BBC site which says "Forget about Everton and Aston Villa, we have put ourselves in a similar position to Arsenal." Well if that's his attitude he can feck right off, and I hope we smash them out of CL qualification.

2-1 to the mighty Blues.

I'll be there with the old man. Hoping we do a job on them and wipe the smirk of Pardew's face. Have an irrational dislike of the man. Bring back Glenn Roeder!

Anyway 2-1 to the good guys is my prediction. So inevitably it won't be 2-1. Have a good one y'all.

We're going to lose, unfortunately.

Also Chico you missed a trick not having a few sly digs at the 'Sports direct arena'. Would have had the Geordie lurkers foaming at the mouth

Them crooked magpies.

Lets smash them. Unleash your wrath upon them Jelavic

A little stat i heard on Radio Merseyside last night. Newcastle have lost every away last game of the season in the Premier League. 4-0 the blues!!

Almost certainly a giggs but just realised that our game against everton is being shown live on fox sports website as part of their survival sunday. Says free stream but whether we can view it over in the uk is another matter.

Almost certainly a giggs but just realised that our game against everton is being shown live on fox sports website as part of their survival sunday. Says free stream but whether we can view it over in the uk is another matter.

:sweetjesus: Don't tease me.

Won't play, video is location dependent.

I am teased. :okay:

I am teased. :okay:

Aye me too.

Nothing a proxy or owt will sort? im off to the pub for it like but just for those who may not be so lucky ha

If Newcastle get in the CL before we do again, I will puke.

Reckon we can win this one. Never did understand all that 'shoes off if ya love the toon' nonsense

I'm really looking forward to Sunday has the potential to be a great game.

Just read a quote from Pardon on the BBC site which says "Forget about Everton and Aston Villa, we have put ourselves in a similar position to Arsenal." Well if that's his attitude he can feck right off, and I hope we smash them out of CL qualification.

2-1 to the mighty Blues.

I'll be there with the old man. Hoping we do a job on them and wipe the smirk of Pardew's face. Have an irrational dislike of the man. Bring back Glenn Roeder!

Anyway 2-1 to the good guys is my prediction. So inevitably it won't be 2-1. Have a good one y'all.

We're going to lose, unfortunately.

Also Chico you missed a trick not having a few sly digs at the 'Sports direct arena'. Would have had the Geordie lurkers foaming at the mouth

Them crooked magpies.

Lets smash them. Unleash your wrath upon them Jelavic

A little stat i heard on Radio Merseyside last night. Newcastle have lost every away last game of the season in the Premier League. 4-0 the blues!!

maybe that twat should check the league table once in a while.