Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

Btw just watched JH's video again 'The fall and rise of Newcastle United' , get goosebumps every time the song climax's on Ben Arfa goal.

Howay United, we can do this tomorrow. Believe.

possibly one win away from this.

Incredible... Should play it in the changeing rooms as the lads go out to play today. Has to get them going!

If we get CL i will have that CL song as a ringtone on my phone.

Tomorrow at work i will call myself all the time to piss of my Liverpool supporting mats!

Glorious!  :aww:

If it's 4th i'd maybe wait till after the CL final or even the qualifiers :p

Tomorrow at work i will call myself all the time to p*ss of my Liverpool supporting mats!

That's the spirit, walk all over them.

Tomorrow at work i will call myself all the time to piss of my Liverpool supporting mats!

If it's 4th i'd maybe wait till after the CL final or even the qualifiers :p

We`r getting 3rd mate  :)

can't remember being this anxious for a game for a long time, probably the cardiff semi final. i've got 2000 words to write for uni for tomorrow, not sure i'll be able to concentrate come 5pm.

Never get this. Do it earlier for f***'s sake.

Are you trying to tell me there's a way to finish a paper earlier than the night before it's due? ???

It's just one of my pet peeves where people complain that they can't do something fun that they clearly want to do/is important to them when they've got work on which they've probably had quite a long time to do. A bit of forethought and effort and hey presto, you can do the aforementioned thing you want to do, enjoy it, and still have a decent bit of work done.

Anyway, I'm fully aware I'm coming across as patronising and smug tosser, so i apologise for this. Don't fancy arguing with fellow NUFC-heads on a day like this.

Fox sports goals of the season

10. Di Santo v Newcastle

9. Cisse v Swansea

8. Modric v Bolton

7. Hoilett v Norwich

6. Cisse v Chelsea 1st goal

5. Suarez v Norwich

4. Ben Arfa v Bolton

3. Van Persie v Everton (volley)

2. Crouch v Man City

1. Cisse 2nd goal v Chelsea

FUCK WE ARE AWESOME

Guest firetotheworks

My mate wants to watch this in the blackie on Gossy high street. The only other times I've watched it there this season was WBA at home and Wigan away. Im never usually superstitious, but I am today.