Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

No 95th minute winners please, I'd be a nervous wreck until then :thdn:

But imagine how good it would feel :sweetjesus:

I'd imagine they're more concerned with Operation Finish Above Liverpool

Pretty much. Disappointing that's the only thing we have to play for, considering how they've been this season.

If we're 1-0 up with the other 2 losing/drawing with 5 minutes to go I'll genuinely have a heart attack.

Tbf I will have one if we have 80 minutes to go in that scenario. I'm going to be a wreck. Ideal scenario is it all happens with last kicks of every game once I've come to terms with 5th.

Guest firetotheworks

So strange that Im really nervous whilst we're currently in a position I wouldn't have dreamt of in August.

I know it keeps getting said, but I think it's because it's so difficult to comprehend, let alone put into words.

Even if it's "just" Europa, the teams we could play include the likes of Lyon, Athletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, PSV, AZ, Stuttgart, Sporting Lisbon, Hannover 96, Marseille and Dundee United :lol:

A trip to any of those woud be epic.

Even if it's "just" Europa, the teams we could play include the likes of Lyon, Athletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, PSV, AZ, Stuttgart, Sporting Lisbon, Hannover 96, Marseille and Dundee United :lol:

when you put it like that

:pedro:

Guest WashyGeordie

Btw its quite likely Inter will be in the EL next season......

http://www.offthepost.info/wp-content/uploads/Mayor-of-Milan-Mackem-In-Milan.png

:)

I've made a huge mistake.  I will be camping when these matches are being played.  I didn't think it would be a big deal because all of the matches are being shown simultaneously here in the States so I could just turn my phone off, record the match, watch when I got home.  Turns out Newcastle's match is being streamed online instead of TV. :fool: :fool: :fool:

Guest WashyGeordie

Btw its quite likely Inter will be in the EL next season......

http://www.offthepost.info/wp-content/uploads/Mayor-of-Milan-Mackem-In-Milan.png

:)

First time I see this! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where have you been?! Under a rock...?

:D

We'll be seeded due to our own and the PL UEFA Co-Efficient so will most likely avoid all of them and play games against loads of shite no ones ever heard of.