Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Actually think this one might be done. Simpson being let go is a big sign.

That said, pretty sure we will be bidding on Clyne. We seem to rate Tavernier so I wouldnt be surprised to see him kept as back up.

Wonder if Raylor will stick around? Think we will sign a LB aswell tbh. 

I don't think he was on about him. From the interview he seems to be rather focused on bringing in a CB and I think thats a position he's already secured.

I'd like to think that we are in for Clyne, I think though we might be a season too late for him though and too many big clubs will be in for him. The same applies with Hoilett.

I don't think he was on about him. From the interview he seems to be rather focused on bringing in a CB and I think thats a position he's already secured.

I'd like to think that we are in for Clyne, I think though we might be a season too late for him though and too many big clubs will be in for him. The same applies with Hoilett.

He also said he wants a CB that can score 8 goals a season which makes me thinking the CB he's pursuing and the player who is supposedly a friend of Cabaye is seperate.

Guest MrSundlofer

Who else could he mean?

Aurelien Chedjou.

CB who plays for Lille and follows Cabaye on Twitter, answered a message from Toon fan the other day asking if he'd like to come to Newcastle with something like "of course".

From his twitter:

Mark ‏ @Mark2606

@AurelienChedjou Aurelien I hope you sign for nufc at the end of the season, do you think it will happen?

Aurelien Chedjou ‏ @AurelienChedjou

@Mark2606 Speak with nufc's manager,lol

Callum Armstrong ‏ @Callum1694

@AurelienChedjou How serious are you about a move to Newcastle, your that type player we have needed all season!

re-tweeted by Aurelien Chedjou

Callum Armstrong ‏ @Callum1694

@AurelienChedjou if you come over, my newcastle shirt will have your name straight on! Call a 'cab-aye?' ;)

Aurelien Chedjou ‏ @AurelienChedjou

@Callum1694 We'll see mate

Nathan. ‏ @nufcnathan_1995

@AurelienChedjou If you come to Newcastle I will name all my future children after you !

re-tweeted by Aurelien Chedjou

:lol:

Douglas seems to think its Debuchy tho  :lol: says Cabaye has never mentioned Hazard but is "always" banging about Debuchy.....

First time iam hoping Douglas is right :lol:

He probably is (for once). It all points to Debuchy to me.