Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

crossing is lame game on Premier League... since plenty much English defender was master dealing for crosses. Its too predictable.... cut inside is the best way.

Wouldn't mind seeing some drilled crosses, Cisse and a fit and happy Ba would love them. Very hard to defend when well delivered, too.

As for the Sagna comparison they are different players..... I'd argue Debuchy is more complete than Sagna and what i mean by that is i think he's better going forward and better in possession and also good in defence....

He's not as good as Sagna in defence but that's Sagna's speciality and quite frankly defensively theres not many fullbacks in world football that are better than Sagna.... doesnt mean Debuchy is defensively poor though he's great in all areas thats why i said he's complete.... it's just Sagna happens to be better than him in this one area.

But seeing as i prefer my fullbacks to be able to provide an attacking outlet and be comfortable in possession while remaining solid defensively i prefer Debuchy.

If we pull this deal off it before the Euro it will be a major coup by the club.  Has to be signed before the Euro though. He'll be out of our price range afterwards. Deubuchy will improve our right side massively. His brown eye probably got more vision for a pass  than Simpson.

Yup, we have to get him before the Euros, that crucial imo..

Got a feeling he wont sign to be honest .. its in his best interest to wait til after the Euros .. possibly attract a bigger club and thus a better wage. Lets hope that the dvd that we show potential signings is kick ass!

The video is the one on Cabaye's website. Potential signings get hyponotized by his sexy voice and dashing good looks.

Only risk is that they end up signing for Lille by accident, no such risk with Da Boosh Eee.

Got a feeling he wont sign to be honest .. its in his best interest to wait til after the Euros .. possibly attract a bigger club and thus a better wage. Lets hope that the dvd that we show potential signings is kick ass!

I don't think the wages will be problem tbh. . Yo and Deubuchy are very good friends and social relationships affect club choice. We would not have gotten Cisse if it wasn't for Ba for example. Hatem and Yo are probably tapping him up as we speak.  It's Deubuchy's contract situation that makes the whole transfer unlikely.  Lille might have more interest in delaying the transfer. But if Lille accepts an nufc-offer before the Euros, I don't think Deubuchy will hesitate signing

All caused by the Wikipedia edit.  :lol:

The mags remind me of us when we came up under Reid in 1999.

Couple of good debut seasons.

Rely heavily on a canny strikeforce and honest workrate.

This fella will be their Flo.

19 points.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

I think someone of them got it from twitter actually. They can't be THAT stupid to believe Wikipedia... or can they?

I think someone of them got it from twitter actually. They can't be THAT stupid to believe Wikipedia... or can they?

Oh yes they can. Don't overestimate the mackems' intelligence...

Oh yes they can. Don't overestimate the mackems' intelligence...

I did that, and i am now seeing the error of my ways and will never overestimate thier intelligence our underestimate stupidity ever again.....

It's a great film but I'd rather we showed him a DVD about NUFC.  :pards:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtaVSMe0QwNK81uy1VJAyw98pesyRp0nPbS09sv6C2C-Uao9ln

Quote of RTG .

'I've seen him play a couple of times, he's not bad but I very much doubt he has what it takes for the Premier league. Will be another flop like that Santon'

Where do you start with that?

Apparently the Lille coach has said he expects him to stay, mentioned interest from Bayern and Valencia.

Same old same old bollocks we get every transfer window.. "we don't need to sell" or "he will stay here he is happy" or "we have offered him a great new contract"

All meaning we want more money for our player.

Apparently the Lille coach has said he expects him to stay, mentioned interest from Bayern and Valencia.

Mate of mine who is Valencia fan says they are signing a RB from Sporting and cant afford Debuchy and i highly doubt Bayern are actually interested....

Lahm plays in Debuchy's position and Debuchy wont want to be no ones back up and they wont switch Lahm over to fit him in because it will stunt the growth of the promising Alaba.

All in all i wouldn't be worried by their rumored interest because i doubt either is legitimate.

Quote of RTG .

'I've seen him play a couple of times, he's not bad but I very much doubt he has what it takes for the Premier league. Will be another flop like that Santon'

One of the papers after the Everton game claimed Santon rapidly needs to adapt to the league if he isn't going to be a flop.

Mackem probably reads the same paper.

Our greatest threat isn't a rival's interest, but the price rise after starting each France match at the Euros. It's a no-brainer for Lille, unless he has a release clause.

Yeah, which is why we really need to buy him before the Euros but its in the interest of Lille to wait until the Euros is done as its quite likely he will have a good tournament and they can hike up the price.

Quote of RTG .

Just me, but I'd start with the fact they think the current Italian under-21 captain who we signed for a mere £5 million and helped his side to a 5th place finish in the Premier League in his first season was a flop and work my way back from there :lol: