Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Debuchy Determine Options After Euro 2012

Matias Purwanto

Right-back for France, Mathieu Debuchy will not be too hasty to determine which club will he defend next season. Currently her focus is only defending his team at Euro 2012.

"Now my focus is only on Euro 2012,'' said the French club's players, Lille is as reported by Sky Sports . "I have the desire, but let nkita discuss later,'' he added. Some big European clubs like Real Madrid and FC Internazionale Milano have been mentyatakn desire the services of 26-year-old players. Not to be outdone, the English club, Newcastle United also chasing Debuchy. Games Debuchy while leading his team drew 1-1 with England at Donbass Arena Stadium, Donetsk, Monday (11/6) in the opening match of Group D Euro 2012 is very bright. He was able to survive well and occasionally help the attack from the left side of England's defense. Club Debuchy enthusiasts may still increase if he is able to perform consistently with France in Euro 2012. Which club will be defended Debuchy next season? Draw awaited.

http://www.bolanews.com/euro2012/read/euro2012/berita/9373-Debuchy-Tentukan-Pilihan-Setelah-Euro-2012.html

Guest sicko2ndbest

Great player, can't see us going over £6m for a 27 year old rb under our transfer policy.

I can see Clyne being a more realistic option

Great player, can't see us going over £6m for a 27 year old rb under our transfer policy.

We've just signed a 26 year old for 8-10 million, the club clearly considers theoretical re-sale value as much as anything else when choosing to sign a player.

Guest sicko2ndbest

We've just signed a 26 year old for 8-10 million, the club clearly considers theoretical re-sale value as much as anything else when choosing to sign a player.

You tend to pay premium for centre forwards! Not sure 8m would be spent on a right back

Guest sicko2ndbest

Didn't we spend £6 million on Santon?

Young resale

I'm not saying it won't happen just unlikely based on our strategy

Just fucking wait and see how it pans out when the tourney is over. We have been let down and surprised with transfers, anything could happen - On the bright side - we have HBA and Cabaye with him in the French squad and on the flip-side perhaps a CL club will come in. Who knows, will have to wait and see.

Guest bimpy474

Didn't we sign Santon with the Enrique money....sell to buy  like, not quite like it this time though, i'm hoping.

Didn't we sign Santon with the Enrique money....sell to buy  like, not quite like it this time though, i'm hoping.

I thought so at the time, but Pardew's words since then that he regrets the whole Enrique situation( wishes he stayed etc etc) and Santon was bought as a young defender and has never mentioned him as an Enrique replacement makes me question if that was the case.

Guest bimpy474

I thought so at the time, but Pardew's words since then that he regrets the whole Enrique situation( wishes he stayed etc etc) and Santon was bought as a young defender and has never mentioned him as an Enrique replacement makes me question if that was the case.

Hmmm...hoping it was that kind of thinking but i'm not so sure.

IN-DEMAND defender Mathieu Debuchy wants to snub Continental interest and move to Newcastle United this summer, The Journal can reveal.

Fancy a Bet? Free £25 Bet with Blue Square Having already opened negotiations with Lille, United want to double Debuchy’s Ligue 1 wages and offer him a five-year deal to join their French revolution.

They believe the move would have already been concluded if it had not been for his sudden elevation to France’s first-choice right-back following an injury to Arsenal’s Bacary Sagna.

His fine performance in Monday’s Euro 2012 Group D opener against England proved his undoubted class – and illustrated just why United are not the only team keen to secure his services in the close season. However, senior sources have told The Journal Newcastle are not worried that their long-standing pursuit of Debuchy will be damaged by his fine performance in Donetsk.

We understand the defender has told close friend Yohan Cabaye on several occasions he wants to join him on Tyneside – a message relayed back to United’s hierarchy through Debuchy’s representatives at the end of May.

Newcastle wanted to push through a move before the European Championships but despite opening negotiations they could not agree a fee with Lille, which will be their priority as soon as France are knocked out of the tournament in Poland and Ukraine.

Although a player of promise, they are not especially anxious about news Inter Milan have joined the race for his services and believe the presence of Cabaye in their squad is a major factor in their favour.

Debuchy favours a move to England and, with neither of the Manchester clubs likely to join a bidding war for the player, Lille are ready for further negotiations with Newcastle. However, he revealed yesterday he would not decide his future until after France’s Euro 2012 campaign.

Debuchy said: “Right now, I am focused on the Euros.

“I have wishes, but we will discuss them later.”

Reports in France have claimed there is a release fee in Debuchy’s Ligue 1 contract but, had that been the case, United would have attempted to push through a swift deal as they did with Cabaye.

Instead they will wait until after the conclusion of the European Championships to resume their negotiations with the former French champions. If Debuchy (pictured right) does sign for United it further complicates Danny Simpson’s situation. The right-back has posted a string of messages on his Twitter account expressing disappointment at the way his contract negotiations are being reported.

However, The Journal understands there has been no fresh talk between the United hierarchy and his new agent David Manasseh since the end of the season.

At this point, Simpson is poised to report back for pre-season training to try and retain his place in the United side – although his contract situation has alerted Fulham and West Ham. QPR have also been linked to the £2million-rated defender.

Meanwhile, The Journal can reveal that United are unlikely to broker any deals while events in Poland and Ukraine unfold.

It is understood most of United’s senior figures are on holiday and do not expect any business to be concluded until the conclusion of Euro 2012.

United have spoken to Ajax about Holland international Vurnon Anita but Tyneside sources say they were merely “testing the water” with the Dutch giants.

Newcastle’s interest is genuine but they will not break the bank for the versatile 23-year-old and if Ajax stand firm on their £8million valuation United will look elsewhere. Anita appeals to Newcastle’s power brokers because he can play either in the defensive midfield role or at left-back.

With an increased fixture list due to their qualification for the Europa League, versatility has been made a key priority in all of their summer transfer business.

:: NEWCASTLE will face Porto and Olympiacos in Portugal as part of their pre-season preparations in the Guadiana Torneo at the Algarve Stadium near Faro.

They play Olympiacos on Friday, July 27 and Porto the next day. Both games kick-off at 8.45pm.

I'm sure we'll get him as long as the 2 clubs can agree a fee.

I dont know. I think a club the size of Milan or Bayern would seriously turn his head.

don't know like, I think playing in England in a stadium with 52 thousand screaming Geordies playing in Europe alongside your best friend while pushing for Champions League is pretty enticing.

Hasn't he ready said he wants to join us? or is it just me?

I dont know. I think a club the size of Milan or Bayern would seriously turn his head.

I'm not sure about that. I think we sometimes underestimate the signifcance we already having players who're in close relationship to our targets. Players are not only cynical bastards who only want money. They tapp each other up and some people's opinions carry more weigth than others.  Pards specifically said that we wouldn't have gotten Cisse if it wasn't for Ba. If Deubuchy is as down to earth as his best friend I don't think wages or club standing will be the issue. I'm more worried that Lille is demanding more than what we're willing to pay.

I'm not sure about that. I think we sometimes underestimate the signifcance we already having players who're in close relationship to our targets. Players are not only cynical bastards who only want money. They tapp each other up and some people's opinions carry more weigth than others.  Pards specifically said that we wouldn't have gotten Cisse if it wasn't for Ba. If Deubuchy is as down to earth as his best friend I don't think wages or club standing will be the issue. I'm more worried that Lille is demanding more than what we're willing to pay.

Setting yourself up for a fall with this kind of post. Dreamland.