Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest Realist

We're going to fail to get Debuchy, sell Santon then bring in Nicky Shorey and get relegated.

Season review DVD will be titled Ashley Fire Sale II : The Trousering

Debuchy coming back from holidays now right? Hopeful we will see this one pushed through this week. Think we will know one way or the other anyway. Interesting there has been no movement from Clyne yet.  Would be surprised but not shocked if we still fancied getting him either way seeing as he can play at LB. If we were interested in keeping Simpson with Debuchy here I think we could accomodate Clyne.

I`d think so but the chronicle had also earlier said we were looking at bringing both in due to Clynes versatility. Don`t see the issue if we offload Simpson who were are willing to keep around. Clyne would likely be on the same wage.

http://news.maxifoot.fr/info-161315_120707/football.php

Pires Recommends Newcastle to Debuchy

Coveted by Inter Milan, Mathieu Debuchy (26 years, 32 games and 5 goals in Ligue 1 in 2011-12) also interests Newcastle. Robert Pires believes the Magpies would be the right choice.

"He has a game that really corresponds to the Premier League with his speed, his game is very offensive but he has aggressiveness in defence. If I had any advice to give him, I would tell him to try his luck in England. It does not really surprise me that the English club is interested in him. Newcastle would be a very good club for him because he would be with his buddies Cabaye and Hatem Ben Arfa," said the '98 world champion when questioned by 10 Sport. "They have already spoke at the Euros*. In addition, they are one of the top English clubs; they have a history and a beautiful stadium. For him and the rest of his career, it would be a nice springboard."

Newcastle has already made ​​an offer of €5 million for the France international, which was rejected by the Mastiffs.

*This bit might be 'They will be in Europe', as in NUFC. Can't figure it out from the translation.

http://news.maxifoot.fr/info-161315_120707/football.php

Pires Recommends Newcastle to Debuchy

Coveted by Inter Milan, Mathieu Debuchy (26 years, 32 games and 5 goals in Ligue 1 in 2011-12) also interests Newcastle. Robert Pires believes the Magpies would be the right choice.

"He has a game that really corresponds to the Premier League with his speed, his game is very offensive but he has aggressiveness in defence. If I had any advice to give him, I would tell him to try his luck in England. It does not really surprise me that the English club is interested in him. Newcastle would be a very good club for him because he would be with his buddies Cabaye and Hatem Ben Arfa," said the '98 world champion when questioned by 10 Sport. "They have already spoke at the Euros*. In addition, they are one of the top English clubs; they have a history and a beautiful stadium. For him and the rest of his career, it would be a nice stepping stone."

Newcastle has already made ​​an offer of €5 million for the France international, which was rejected by the Mastiffs.

*This bit might be 'They will be in Europe', as in NUFC. Can't figure it out from the translation.

Who cares. Good shit, this.