Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Don't think we'll pay that much tbh.

If he was 23 perhaps, think 6-7 is pushing it.

Didnt Mole_toonfan say he understood there was roughly 2 million between offer and valuation?

That is what his sources have led him to believe, yes.

£6m seems cheap for the French international RB who's just had a brilliant Euros though, non? I know 8 sounds a lot as well like!

It sounds like we're under-bidding because we're confident that he doesn't want to sign for anyone else.

Guest reefatoon

Matt Debuchy on the right hand side.

Musical Youth.

That is all.

Very clever!  I likes

Don't think we'll pay that much tbh.

If he was 23 perhaps, think 6-7 is pushing it.

Didnt Mole_toonfan say he understood there was roughly 2 million between offer and valuation?

That's according to media reports, i'm obviously a random bloke so i obviously know very little :lol:

£6m seems cheap for the French international RB who's just had a brilliant Euros though, non? I know 8 sounds a lot as well like!

It sounds like we're under-bidding because we're confident that he doesn't want to sign for anyone else.

That's what it seems like to me too, as long as we get him in the end it's all good. But it does nothing for my concerns lol.

Full backs seem in very short supply, debuchey is a quality experienced international with a good understanding with cabaye, he wants to come here despite inter probably offering higher wages, lets please just get this one over the line already :(

Full backs seem in very short supply, debuchey is a quality experienced international with a good understanding with cabaye, he wants to come here despite inter probably offering higher wages, lets please just get this one over the line already :(

From what i saw in their brief game time together, he looks to have a good understanding with Ben Arfa too.

Get the feeling we'll pay up eventually. But all we're doing atm is costing him time to bed in with the squad.

and yet if we sign him mid August instead of 1st June we save 10 weeks x £40k wages. Do this for three players and klabammo, over a million saved.

Guest sicko2ndbest

(I think) RMC are reporting Lille are looking at Boswinga...

It's dangerous for us, Debuchy could be Bosingwas replacement

Maicon is far too slow for the premier league. It is a bit worrying as he'll be with his mate Hazard there. Have to rely on Cabaye being sexier

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1mcom96Gb1qg758lo1_500.jpg

'Chill. I got this.'