Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest sicko2ndbest

I remember how this goes

s*** posters suck up to admin like a brown nose student

Enjoy boys

You take yourself far too seriously, if someone takes the p*ss just laugh and get on with it man, you don't have to be so defensive all the time.

Yep. I can't believe somebody who's been on the board as long as sicko has doesn't just laugh these things off.

Point taken

Guest Phil K

I remember how this goes

Enjoy boys

You take yourself far too seriously, if someone takes the p*ss just laugh and get on with it man, you don't have to be so defensive all the time.

He gets stroppy for no reason at times, even when you're not even discussing with him, as I found a couple of years ago. His "hard lad" approach was hilarious.

I remember how this goes

Enjoy boys

:lol: First I've heard of it like.

Noone sucks up to me on here.  :okay:

Guest Realist

now that you gaylords have had your makeup JO sesh in the showers can we get back to the topic of Debuchy not coming :(

I remember how this goes

Enjoy boys

:lol: First I've heard of it like.

Noone sucks up to me on here.  :okay:

http://www.pafc.co.uk/javaImages/c3/fc/0,,10364~7666883,00.jpg

"You're welcome, Jonny"

Guest nufc_89

Nothing new in the journal today. To sum up, wants to come here, we hope to progress before the weekend, the clubs are a distance apart on valuation (big suprise).

Would be interesting to know how far a distance is in this context.

I have to say I'm all for our bargaining policy, it seems to work well with a bit of patience.

However, in this case we must not be foolish enough to think his apparent interest in joining will be enough. Offer them the money he's actually worth. Quality RB at the peak of his career, it's not going to be the amount we are reported to have in mind. It would make us considerably stronger and help attract other players as it's a statement of intent.

Just stump up the cash ffs, it's not like Lille are asking for ridiculous amounts like Twente were.

Spot on

Just stump up the cash ffs, it's not like Lille are asking for ridiculous amounts like Twente were.

What's the difference between our offered price and what Lille is asking for?

Nobody knows anything man. For all the media know we've had a bid accepted and are just waiting for them to find their replacement. Its ages til the start of the season and no one else has been heavily linked with him like we have. I know its frustrating, but just stumping up the cash they want isn't really the way Ashley rolls it would seem. Im staying patient, i'm fairly confident we'll get our man.

Spot on

Around 2m i think, but tbf like Boselecta say's nobody really knows i'm just frustrated, that we haven't bought any first team players yet :(

Spot on

Around 2m i think, but tbf like Boselecta say's nobody really knows i'm just frustrated, that we haven't bought any first team players yet :(

I'd rather we waited and took our time over our first targets, than moving on too quickly down the lists and end up with players of a lesser ability. I admit its very frustrating, but if it mean't saving 2 million id rather we had Debuchy 3 weeks down the line than now. If he is a main target, they musn't be too worried about the situation, if someone else was looking likely to get him surely they would pull a finger out and make the deal happen. I get a feeling we are in the driving seat in this deal.

That's my concern, that someone else comes along and offers what Lille want and we sit by and watch it happen lol.

This is the signing i want the most, as it's really the main one that will improve the first team.... the rest are one's the add depth more than anything.

If we sign Douglas, is he going to be a major improvement on Taylor? if we sign a midfielder is he going to be a major improvement than Jonas? if we sign a forward is he going to be a major improvement on Ba?

Nope, not for me but they will add a great deal of depth..... where as Debuchy will genuinely add quality to the first team.

Probably why i'm so anxious..... i'm going to calm down now and eat a sandwich  :lol: