Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

My main concern if it doesn't  happen is how it will effect Cabaye psychologically, hope I'm wrong but you never know, might p*ss him off.

You being serious? Why would Cabaye have left Lille in the first place if he didn't want to leave Debuchy?

He probably left Lille to treble or quadruple his wages and to play in the PL. Now  however he wants his his mate at the club, he might not be happy if the club don't go the extra mile to get Debuchy. Just my thoughts...

Guest Shaun

My main concern if it doesn't  happen is how it will effect Cabaye psychologically, hope I'm wrong but you never know, might p*ss him off.

You being serious? Why would Cabaye have left Lille in the first place if he didn't want to leave Debuchy?

He probably left Lille to treble or quadruple his wages and to play in the PL. Now  however he wants his his mate at the club, he might not be happy if the club don't go the extra mile to get Debuchy. Just my thoughts...

Keep them to yourself.

Keep them to yourself.

Why?