Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

If we cannot agree a fee then we are nowhere near signing him and its obvious they are not going to budge o the price. Can see MA leaving it if he cannot get what he thinks is a bargain.

We've shown by the fact we've made a second bid that we're serious, we'll get there.

I am sirck to fkn death of this now, just pay the fee, not only do we risk not getting Debuchy but we could piss off Cabaye with this pissing around.

Maybe we should get Cabaye's mother in as tea lady and let his dad be our manager just to make sure he is ok.

Seriously though if they look like him we should have them at the club in some role.

Chill the fuck out man, you mad bastards :lol:

Can't believe there's some people so gullible to believe every single word of what's said. It's clearly gamesmanship and brinkmanship. We and they both know that we want to sign him/he wants to come. It's just a pissing contest until someone caves in.

Cool ya jets.

Becoming a bit embarrassing it has to be said.

Agreed. I'm getting a bit tired of this 'possible sell on value' angle we and the press seem insistant on when looking for players. What about the here and now, and looking to add good quality players at decent fees, of which Debuchy falls into both categories easily.

It's a signing that would give the club / city a huge lift, it would make a statement to other clubs and most vitally it would improve our squad considerably, yet even with all these factors our owners are fannying about over a million and a half quid, and putting clauses on that will most likely never be activated.

It's not fooling Lille and its not fooling other clubs, and if they are willing to limit the offer for Debuchy to 4.5million, you have to wonder how far we are gunna get with other targets and the market overall.

Personally I reckon this could be the end of it, which frankly is a bit of a disaster imo. Unless Debuchy really spits the dummy out, which to me looks unlikely. The statement's he released earlier were concise granted, but I can't see a transfer request forthcoming or boycotting training every day, just doesnt look that type of character to me.

Chill the f*** out man, you mad bastards :lol:

Can't believe there's some people so gullible to believe every single word of what's said. It's clearly gamesmanship and brinkmanship. We and they both know that we want to sign him/he wants to come. It's just a pissing contest until someone caves in.

Cool ya jets.

I was like that to begin with, but it's happening so much now that it's becoming a piss take. If Seydoux is trying to coax that extra dosh outa Ashley he wont succeed imo.

Jesus.

I can see it now...

9 year old Mike Ashley wandering around a local carboot sale.

"How much for sonic mate?"

"quid"

"I'll give you 50p"

"Nah it's a quid mate"

"Alright..here's 60p plus an elastic band. We got a deal?"

"It's a quid mate"

"Well you can fucking forget it then can't you mate. Prick."

Jesus.

I can see it now...

9 year old Mike Ashley wandering around a local carboot sale.

"How much for sonic mate?"

"quid"

"I'll give you 50p"

"Nah it's a quid mate"

"Alright..here's 60p plus an elastic band. We got a deal?"

"It's a quid mate"

"Well you can fucking forget it then can't you mate. Prick."

Yeah but Shepherd paid a tenner for a dr robotnik figurine at the same car booty.

Forget the fact that Sonic didn't even come out till about 17 years after that like :D

i'm not one to just whinge and say 'pay as much as they want' .... but we have seriously fucked up IF this doesnt happen by the end of the window

Have they? Or will they have decided that their valuation is lower than the other club's and decided against it?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Journal headline tomorrow

Lille call time on Debuchy

Breaking news.

Not really, just thought it may be of interest

Guest sicko2ndbest

Journal headline tomorrow

Lille call time on Debuchy

Breaking news.

Not really, just thought it may be of interest

I meant on their part.

Sorry pal :)

I do think they make it sound quite final though.

i'm not one to just whinge and say 'pay as much as they want' .... but we have seriously f***ed up IF this doesnt happen by the end of the window

Have they? Or will they have decided that their valuation is lower than the other club's and decided against it?

well I think they've fucked up, but aye, they obviously don't think he's worth the €8m (if that is what they're asking)