Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Be interesting to see how he does with no Cabaye at the weekend, think it was clear he was not as good when Yo wasn't playing.

He wasn't good when Yo wasn't playing b/c he was still on some awful form for us at the beginning of the season. He'll be fine on Saturday imo.

I hope it was just that, no doubting of late he has been amazing, his aerial ability is outstanding for his height.

He doesn't have much going forward, but still scores. Probably the best at using his body to win the ball/let it roll out than any defender in the league, let alone any fullback.

Still rather have Debuchy, but Ivanovic is top three imo

Ivanovic is a massive threat in both boxes but he's a clumsy and erratic defender and positionally suspect.

He'd really annoy me if he played for us as he's too aggressive to a fault leaving holes he shouldn't really be leaving.

Makes up for it by said threat in the penalty area though.

Debuchy could get us 5 goals a season in open play, could have had 3 or 4 already.

He shot that one right at the keeper vs. West Brom and was narrowly close on Saturday. Can't wait for him to hit master blaster at home.

Guest pont-toon

Any news about why i came off on Saturday? Looked like he had a hip problem or something.

On tonights Total Sport Simon Pride said that Mick Lowes crack was it was only a dead leg and he will be ok for Saturday