Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

At least Joel Campbell will be used to the s*** Puma kit template.

God, imagine being great at the World Cup and the reward is Pardew.

I loved watched Joel too, funny enough, we all did (the people I watched / texted with during the Cup) he gained a cult following from us :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I don't think we got to see the real him, in the attacking sense. Pardew's defensive set up stopped him doing what he does best. Tbh not sure why we bought him in the first place as attacking was his main asset.

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France

Mathieu Debuchy has passed Arsenal medical. Full story: http://bit.ly/1kxuvVV  #AFC #NUFC

Be all over SSN news tomorrow when it's announced :(

As if we need players man, makes no difference. Good luck to the lad we have Raylor man

Raylor, oh god, not good enough two seasons ago, two serious injuries later......it's so not good.

I'm gutted as its another player I really liked and enjoyed watching play for us sold. I'm not going to like the transfer fee, and they've upgraded on Sagna who was DISPLACED by Debuchy as the French starting RB.  His marauding runs forward, the insane volleying technique he had, and some of those crunching/late tackles are things I will miss about him.  At times he looked classes above the rest of the players on the pitch.

With Cabaye gone, Remy not signed on, I assume Sissoko will be gone too. Our entire French representation, "revolution" if you will are being dismantled as quickly as we set them up. Shame, fucking shame, Alan Pardew gifted a squad of immense individual talent and he hasn't the ability to manage them properly, the backbone or knowledge to get a player or 2 to complement their talents (ie: big commander CB, or striker or winger to suit his needs) going after the fucking Colbacks of the world and relying on Colo and Saylor. Fucking imbecile.

I always want our players who leave to go to a different country, but I'll watch on with envy and hopefully he helps make Pardew look stupid.

Guest bimpy474

What's most annoying is he signed and played for 18 months when we just about played the worst football possible, tactically inept bloke at the helm. Would have been great to see him play for us if we had played decent attacking football.

He's going to be mint at Arsenal in the attacking third, still vunerable going the other way mind.

Mathieu Debuchy has passed Arsenal medical. Full story: http://bit.ly/1kxuvVV  #AFC #NUFC

As if we need players man, makes no difference. Good luck to the lad we have Raylor man

Raylor, oh god, not good enough two seasons ago, two serious injuries later......it's so not good.

May as well just laugh about it, let's face it this season is gonna be horrific - just imagine Cuntback in midfield, Raylor, Saylor, Willliamson and Dumshit as back 4, Elliot in goal, Siem DeJong as furthest forward but still miles of their defence. Hoofity hoof hoof all the way

Guest bimpy474

May as well just laugh about it, let's face it this season is gonna be horrific - just imagine Cuntback in midfield, Raylor, Saylor, Willliamson and Dumshit as back 4, Elliot in goal, Siem DeJong as furthest forward but still miles of their defence. Hoofity hoof hoof all the way

Oh dear god, just look at those names :(

I've always maintained we will be safe this season but the thought of that makes me shit myself

Don't think he's as vulnerable as Pardew's inept tactics made him look, for France he hardly ever looks vulnerable.

Mind you similar things were said about Cabaye till has final 3 months and similar things said about Sissoko.

Unfortunately the man in charge is just a clueless nutjob.