Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest icemanblue

Slowly but surely with this like. As they say, "slow and steady wins the race"...

:lol: Yes, they say that.

Seriously though, the longer this drags on, the less likely we'll sign Debuchy. This transfer window has been quite annoying, good ol' summer time.

Really? Think it's only a matter of time.

Seriously though, the longer this drags on, the less likely we'll sign Debuchy. This transfer window has been quite annoying, good ol' summer time.

Really? Think it's only a matter of time.

It feels as if we're going in circles. One day it's "close to agreeing fee with Lille/terms agreed with Debuchy" but then another it's "Debuchy staying put for now."

Even though Lille say they want a replacement for Debuchy before they sell him, i do not think they would be prepared to keep a player who clearly wants to leave. There is still plenty of the transfer window left, i think they are just dragging it out in the hope they find a replacement in time, however i think he will leave eventually even if they don't find one.

Quote from Rudi Garcia after their friendly last night:

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/282654/garcia-debuchy-est-un-joueur-important/

"He could not play more than 30 minutes. Obviously I'd rather keep him but whatever happens, he must be ready" Garcia said. "We have a deadline of August 15th for the French season. I hope he will still be with us for the start in Saint-Etienne and if it is not the case, that means we will have found a suitable replacement. We saw tonight that he is still an important player for the team. "

:facepalm:

Guest neesy111

Quote from Rudi Garcia after their friendly last night:

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/282654/garcia-debuchy-est-un-joueur-important/

"He could not play more than 30 minutes. Obviously I'd rather keep him but whatever happens, he must be ready" Garcia said. "We have a deadline of August 15th for the French season. I hope he will still be with us for the start in Saint-Etienne and if it is not the case, that means we will have found a suitable replacement. We saw tonight that he is still an important player for the team. "

That's correct, the play there 1st game at Saint-Etienne on the 1st day of the French Season.