Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

I can see this banter bus is full.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/277050_170965799661156_758148064_n.jpg

I'll wait for the next one.

This really tickled me for some reason :lol:

This one will go down to the wire, Im pretty sure. Hes away with France all this week, so not going to happen, this week. Wish he was less of a professional and had more of a HBA tantrum at not getting the move he wants.

Hopefully lille will accept an inter offer, debuchy will refuse and they'll be left without a leg to stand on when we match the offer

Why would we bid an acceptable amount then if we wont do that now?

Should've known you'd be an expert on the foreign press too. :lol:

Nah only Tuttosport, they are a joke. Constantly making up transfer rumors as "done deals"

If they had any reliability at all then Juventus would have Alonso, Benzema, Aguero, Dzeko, Hummels, Cole, Alves, De Rossi all playing for them.

They make The Sun look like the BBC.

I'll BRB with an image of all their so called exclusive done deals which never happened.

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.calciomercato.it/imagenes/original/NEWS_1340389180_Tuttosport.jpg

All signings that Tuttosport reported to be happening and signings that never happened :D

Thats a big fuck you Dave :)

http://www.calciomercato.it/imagenes/original/NEWS_1340389180_Tuttosport.jpg

All signings that Tuttosport reported to be happening and signings that never happened :D

I would imagine it's pretty similar to any newspaper tbf. :laugh:

Yeah tbf you are right most tabloid papers are similar to that but they really are a laughing stock i'll be shocked if anything they say turns out to be true.

Although Cabaye is right, some interest might actually force us into making an offer so it might not be all bad but i doubt it's true simply because of who it's from.

Everyday I see on the BBC gossip column that Juve are going to sign someone from the PL, can't imagine would the Italian equivalent would be like.

Even though we've had some stupid list it is nowhere as bad as it used to be. Roberto Baggio anyone?

Debuchy's told the Lille chairman and manager that he wants to leave. Has he handed in an official transfer request? It's not one of those crazy situations where he'd be expecting a loyalty bonus from Lille because he hasn't handed in a transfer request (even though he's said he wants to leave) is it?

Not sure if this has been posted - but on talksport Philip Auclair mentioned that there was quite a low release clause in Debuchy's contract, but when he played for France in the Euro's that another clause got activated which increased the amount they'd have to pay to activate it.  And he thinks this could be the sticking point.

Not sure if this has been posted - but on talksport Philip Auclair mentioned that there was quite a low release clause in Debuchy's contract, but when he played for France in the Euro's that another clause got activated which increased the amount they'd have to pay to activate it.  And he thinks this could be the sticking point.

what the fack, wheres the enigma machine