Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Never understood the hype about Amsterdam tbh, other than for drugs, prossies and if you some dutch hardcore radgie. It's a good city as it has a clear identity, but the other parts of Holland are a lot better imo.

I've been 3 times, and each time has only been for the caffes and the ferry there and back.

Never understood the hype about Amsterdam tbh, other than for drugs, prossies and if you some dutch hardcore radgie. It's a good city as it has a clear identity, but the other parts of Holland are a lot better imo.

I've been 3 times, and each time has only been for the caffes and the ferry there and back.

I love Amsterdam, beautiful city architecturally, lot's of things to see and do.

Guest Howaythetoon

We had agreed a fee for him before the Euros and before they sold Hazard, once the player had a good Euros and they got that windfall for Hazard, they were not so desperate to sell anymore and decided to try their luck by putting the price up on the back of his Euro showing. Sadly, from what I've heard, they come back to us towards the end of the transfer window saying we could finally have him for the price we orginaly agreed, but Ashley apparently said even if he was for sale for £1m euros, they could piss right off. We'll not be back in for him like.

Guest Howaythetoon

Paris is massively overrated.

I strongly disagree, it is an amazing city in every aspect. Go away from the tourist areas and even towards the grubby slummy areas of Paris and it is still an amazing place. Pisses all over Amsterdam for me.

We had agreed a fee for him before the Euros and before they sold Hazard, once the player had a good Euros and they got that windfall for Hazard, they were not so desperate to sell anymore and decided to try their luck by putting the price up on the back of his Euro showing. Sadly, from what I've heard, they come back to us towards the end of the transfer window saying we could finally have him for the price we orginaly agreed, but Ashley apparently said even if he was for sale for £1m euros, they could p*ss right off. We'll not be back in for him like.

how do you know that, especially the last bit?

Paris is massively overrated.

I strongly disagree, it is an amazing city in every aspect. Go away from the tourist areas and even towards the grubby slummy areas of Paris and it is still an amazing place. Pisses all over Amsterdam for me.

I wasn't comparing it to Amsterdam - I was just judging Paris on the 5 months I lived and worked there and the occasions when I have been for a holiday.  It is not, for example, a patch on Rome as a city.

• 1 month later...