Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest bimpy474

That was never a penalty anyway, it was a dive. Take look later its just plain cheating like.

They were cheating all half. Weimann raked his studs down Jonas' leg too.

Which Colo gets a red against Liverpool for, when making no contact (ok intent like), and Clark should have had a red too.

Worst part is Jonas showed Mike Dean the gash on his leg and he was just like '...so?'

And booked him, pathetic reffing, from a ref i quite like tbh. When i say like, i mean i hate least.

I think he got booked for acting like a twat tbf, which he did and Cabaye had to drag him to the ref after it was clear Jonas was just going to act like a petulant kid.

Someone rakes their studs down your leg and the ref does nothing you're going to go ape shit due to the sense of injustice.

Fair enough he was angry but tell the ref you're pissed off, don't just walk off up the pitch ignoring numerous blasts of the whistle, you're going to get booked doing that and he did.

Thankfully Cabaye could see what was going on, stopped him and almost ripped his shirt dragging him back to the ref.

I thought he got booked for getting the Villa players face, the first time play went on a bit, the second time that's when the ref called them over. I thought it was for over aggression.

Edit, Jonas i mean.

What's his new song then?

Caaaabaye, Debuchy, De-buchy, De-buchy, Cabaye.

To the chorus of Kate Bush's Babooshka (1min in).

The terraces have found their song. No worries :icon_salut:

kate bush as hot as hell in that vid aswell.

Man, this guy is the least of our worries. He's class.

Just got caught out by Agbonlahor's pace and power when he first came on. Wasn't aware of his type of game clearly.

Agreed, thought he had a class game excluding the penalty incident. Looks well up for it.

I was annoyed with him for the Pen but having seen it back on TV it's a ridiculous dive. He needs to be aware though that if are anywhere near a player in this league especially an English player, they will go down.

Controlled a football once or twice.

Despair at this place when it comes to posts like this, even if they are laced with trolling. Just makes people look like idiots long term, remember all the shit about Ba after he'd played 45 minutes.

haha did you even watch the first half? He was fantastic. Only criticism was he went in a little naively for the Pen but as we all see now it was a dive so can't be too harsh on him. Got skinned once but Agbonlahor was fresh on and will outpace every single defender in the league especially if they don't know anything about him.

I don't even know why im typing as your clearly on the wind up when you brought simpson into it.